The Ketchum Report

Admin

Thank You for that clarification and good luck with your scientific paper.

The final paper presenting our data, analysis and updated conclusions will be published in a peer reviewed scientific journal but we do not have a publication date at this time.

WHAT????????????

Excuse me but WHAT???????

After all this time?

BFF Patron

Rictor how about marketing some mugs with your avatar and quotes, hahahahaha.......

David Paulides writes in blogpost #116 at NABS,"...The point of the story[told in the blogpost] is that the number of bigfoot witnesses is far beyond what most people believe. The television shows where supposed researchers are doing absurd things in the woods, behavior by other supposed “researchers†towards each other and a long line of historical hoaxes have sent many witnesses underground for fear of ridicule and humiliation. Times will start to change in the coming year, guaranteed.(my emphasis) We believe that the public is getting tired of the same story, the same absurd attempts at contact and the demeaning quality of bigfoot research today."

Near the end of the blogpost he writes, "Stay tuned, 2012 will be the biggest year in the history of bigfoot since 1967."

Edited by mitchw

SSR Team
:thumbsup: Edited by BobbyO

SSR Team

Thank you for clarifying, Dr. Ketchum. BTW, welcome to the BFF.

She's been here for a looooong time..;)

basically she said the results will be different than what the copyright record shows...because it was written in 2010...so I think things are very close... I hope so I'm tried of waiting...lol

Hmm, its so quiet all of a sudden, where did the sounds of gratuitous self back patting go?

Do you want some noise? Or shall we wait some more? Your call.

Guest Thepattywagon

basically she said the results will be different than what the copyright record shows...because it was written in 2010...so I think things are very close... I hope so I'm tried of waiting...lol