The Ketchum Report

http://cocatalog.loc.gov/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?v1=13&ti=1,13&Search_Arg=sasquatch&Search_Code=TALL&CNT=100&REC=0&RD=0&RC=0&PID=FUJDZwboJmYOgMhf4b1ThWaDod-&SEQ=20120124183809&SID=9

Application Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Copyright Claimant: Melba Stinnett Ketchum. Address: P O Box 455, Timpson, TX, 75975, United States.

Creation of Work Began: 2008-04-07 (Approximate)

Date of Anticipated Completion: 2011-06-22 (Approximate)

Projected Date of Publication: 2012-02-15 (Approximate)

Authorship on Application: Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Description of Work: A film and/or documentary, narration or audio book, supporting photos and literary paper/document/book that will follow the The Sasquatch Project, the scientist and the scientific testing and proof for the existence of Sasquatch/ Bigfoot. Information will include discussion of results including A New Tribe of Living Humans, the complete Sasquatch mitochondrial genome sequence and nuclear DNA variations and text will show complete mitochondrial (mt) genome sequences were identified from DNA, analysis of the assembled sequence unequivocally establishes that the Sasquatch mtDNA falls inside the range of modern human mtDNAs and discussions of the origins thereof. The proof that the Sasquatch is not only the closest living human relative but is actually a contemporary living human. Also discussed is nuclear DNA testing performed on the same samples and the variations found in various genes including MC1R gene RUNX2 and FOXP2 as well as other targets genes involved in the perception of sound, transmission of nerve signals, the production of sperm and the lactase gene. Also discussed is how testing has ruled out ape cross and any ancient contributor and that Sasquatch is indeed a modern human with some genetic mutations accounting for their physical appearance. Also included are discussion of the history of samples and circumstances surrounding the acquisition, their testing, the circumstances surrounding the entire Sasquatch DNA Project. Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

funny-celebrity-pictures-not-sure-if-want.jpg

BFF Patron

Now we just have to figure out what they are up to, these rascally humans.

I'd plus it but I'm all out of pluses tonight, BE!

Jerrywayne, you have my humble apology for putting it out there although my opinion doesn't change. I think you are more than capable of holding your own without riding another's coat tail, I've always told you that.

Out of "+'s", but will quote this for truth.

Jodie and Incorrigible,

No reason to turn ugly, Just having fun. (I guess you would have to be a skeptic, and certainly not a sycophant, nor a true believer, to get it).

Guest parnassus

Hmmm, I have to say, if I were a respected scientific journal editor I would look askance at this (if she is still pursuing that avenue). It's not just the issue of Ketchum herself spilling the beans and overstating her results...there may also be a copyright issue (the copyright for journal articles belongs to the journal).

Edited by parnassus

Jerrywayne, you have my humble apology for putting it out there although my opinion doesn't change. I think you are more than capable of holding your own without riding another's coat tail, I've always told you that.

No riding coat tails, or kissing butt, or whatever else you imagine. Just thought it was funny that the much maligned Parn nailed it. An please read the posts on this thread. Only the skeptics were willing to make their case. TBers were very cautious and didn't want to get out on that limb with us skeptics. Wonder why?

Anyway, this isn't about me. Or even Parn. Let's see what reaction we get to the report and doc from scientists, established Bigfoot hunters, TBers, etc. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

No riding coat tails, or kissing butt, or whatever else you imagine. Just thought it was funny that the much maligned Parn nailed it. An please read the posts on this thread. Only the skeptics were willing to make their case. TBers were very cautious and didn't want to get out on that limb with us skeptics. Wonder why?

Anyway, this isn't about me. Or even Parn. Let's see what reaction we get to the report and doc from scientists, established Bigfoot hunters, TBers, etc. It ain't over till the fat lady sings.

What, no bottle rockets? Might I suggest a launch point for them?

BFF Patron

One word (or anacronym/abbrev.): FOXP2

Gotcha Biped. The language variation gene. Chimps have Foxp2 and so do we but the variations make for completely different abilities for language. Thank you!

For the sake of reposting the full text version of all three links from US Copyrights

. The documentary, then the two others (papers?) Documentary due out in about 3 weeks. Lets wait :)

Type of Work: Preregistration

Type of Work Preregistered:

Motion Picture

Literary Work in Book Form

Advertising or Marketing Photograph

Preregistration Number / Date:

PRE000003852 / 2010-09-16

Application Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Title: Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed

Copyright Claimant:

Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Creation of Work Began:

2008-04-07 (Approximate)

Date of Anticipated Completion:

2011-06-22 (Approximate)

Projected Date of Publication:

2012-02-15 (Approximate)

Authorship on Application:

Melba Stinnett Ketchum.

Description of Work:

A film and/or documentary, narration or audio book,

supporting photos and literary paper/document/book that

will follow the The Sasquatch Project, the scientist and

the scientific testing and proof for the existence of

Sasquatch/ Bigfoot. Information will include discussion

of results including A New Tribe of Living Humans, the

complete Sasquatch mitochondrial genome sequence and

nuclear DNA variations and text will show complete

mitochondrial (mt) genome sequences were identified from

DNA, analysis of the assembled sequence unequivocally

establishes that the Sasquatch mtDNA falls inside the

range of modern human mtDNAs and discussions of the

origins thereof. The proof that the Sasquatch is not

only the closest living human relative but is actually a

contemporary living human. Also discussed is nuclear

DNA testing performed on the same samples and the

variations found in various genes including MC1R gene

RUNX2 and FOXP2 as well as other targets genes involved

in the perception of sound, transmission of nerve

signals, the production of sperm and the lactase gene.

Also discussed is how testing has ruled out ape cross

and any ancient contributor and that Sasquatch is indeed

a modern human with some genetic mutations accounting

for their physical appearance. Also included are

discussion of the history of samples and circumstances

surrounding the acquisition, their testing, the

circumstances surrounding the entire Sasquatch DNA

Project. Documentary stars Melba Ketchum, et al

Copyright Note: C.O. correspondence.

Names: Ketchum, Melba Stinnett

================================================================================

Type of Work: TextRegistration Number / Date: TXu001766114 / 2011-07-19 Application Title: A New Species of Contemporary Feral Homo sapiens.Title: A New Species of Contemporary Feral Homo sapiens.Description: Electronic file (eService)Copyright Claimant: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955- . Date of Creation: 2011Authorship on Application: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text, photograph(s), editing, Data Tables.Rights and Permissions: Maureen A. Doherty, Doherty Legal, 10777 Westheimer, Suite 1100, Houston, TX, 77042-3462, United States, mdoherty@dohertylegal.comNames: Ketchum, Melba S., 1955- ================================================================================Type of Work: TextRegistration Number / Date: TXu001776703 / 2011-09-12 Application Title: A New Contemporary Feral Species of Hominin.Title: A New Contemporary Feral Species of Hominin.Description: Electronic file (eService)Copyright Claimant: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955- . Date of Creation: 2011Authorship on Application: Melba S. Ketchum, 1955- ; Domicile: United States; Citizenship: United States. Authorship: text, photograph(s), compilation, editing, Data Tables.Rights and Permissions: Maureen A. Doherty, 10777 Westheimer, Suite 1100, Houston, TX, 77042-3462, mdoherty@dohertylegal.comCopyright Note: C.O. correspondence.Names: Ketchum, Melba S., 1955- ================================================================================