The Ketchum Report

OK, guys - Let's keep the topic on the Ketchum Report. No need to get all personal.

Help keep the thread on topic and open.

See

I think I finally get it now. So let me get this straight before I assume anything. This accumulates into a for sale dvd? It seems like they're just trying to convince people that human dna is bigfoot. It just seems ridiculous. I'm a little disappointed to say the least. This seemed like one of the last hopes (to me) that something could be discovered. Where is the shamwow guy? Lol?

David Paulides just posted this sentence, "1/23-There is much talk on the web about a release of data related to the DNA scientific paper, there assumptions would be incorrect. Dr. Ketchum filed a copyright application for a movie proposal based on early data received in testing, this has since changed. We are posting her application here so there is no misunderstandiung that we are trying to hide anything. The reality of the copyright is that the data that was released is no longer accurate and it will not encumber the scientific papers plausibility"

He then links to the copyright info.

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/home.html

"...WILL NOT ENCUMBER THE SCIENTIFIC PAPER'S PLAUSIBILITY."

::singing:: Down in the valley, the valley so low.....

Love that song. But, please, don't insinuate. State it. I know you want to. Go ahead.

::singing:: Down in the valley, the valley so low.....

Love that song. But, please, don't insinuate. State it. I know you want to. Go ahead.

Look guys - I'm trying really hard not to remove posts and issue warnings. PLEASE let it end NOW.

The next post of this nature will not be good news for the thread and some of it's users.

See

David Paulides just posted this sentence, "1/23-There is much talk on the web about a release of data related to the DNA scientific paper, there assumptions would be incorrect. Dr. Ketchum filed a copyright application for a movie proposal based on early data received in testing, this has since changed. We are posting her application here so there is no misunderstandiung that we are trying to hide anything. The reality of the copyright is that the data that was released is no longer accurate and it will not encumber the scientific papers plausibility"

He then links to the copyright info.

http://www.nabigfoot...h.com/home.html

"...WILL NOT ENCUMBER THE SCIENTIFIC PAPER'S PLAUSIBILITY."

Interesting. Is there still viability, and life, remaining in the DNA report? And does this mean no doc to be released shortly?

Look guys - I'm trying really hard not to remove posts and issue warnings. PLEASE let it end NOW.

The next post of this nature will not be good news for the thread and some of it's users.

See

Si, See.

Melba on FB moments ago.

To address the recent hype and misstatements concerning my paper, please be advised that the information pulled off the US Copyright website for a 2010 preregistration for a proposed media project is not an accurate summary of our scientific testing and data and does not reflect the current conclusions of our scientific paper. The contemplated media project was never produced and no update was e...ver made to the short description on the preregistration statement. Instead of working on proposed media projects, we have been focusing our time and energy on our ongoing scientific testing and data which will be accurately summarized in the final version of our scientific paper. The final paper presenting our data, analysis and updated conclusions will be published in a peer reviewed scientific journal but we do not have a publication date at this time.

Guest Ketchum

To address the recent hype and misstatements concerning my paper, please be advised that the information pulled off the US Copyright website for a 2010 preregistration for a proposed media project is not an accurate summary of our scientific testing and data and does not reflect the current conclusions of our scientific paper. The contemplated media project was never produced and no update was ever made to the short description on the preregistration statement. Instead of working on proposed media projects, we have been focusing our time and energy on our ongoing scientific testing and data which will be accurately summarized in the final version of our scientific paper. The final paper presenting our data, analysis and updated conclusions will be published in a peer reviewed scientific journal but we do not have a publication date at this time.

BFF Patron

Looking forward to it Dr. Ketchum!