The Ketchum Report

What might be more interesting is that IMDB links to this copyright claim under the keyword 'erickson' .

I retract this. My mistake. IMDB doesn't link a keyword for "erickson" to the copyright. I was searching the copyright site at the same time and got confused as to what links were opened up from what source. My bad.

BFF Patron

So she copy righted a documentary, that probably goes with the paper,because obviously she wants to cash in on her work and impending announcement, and now we think because she did this we should feel we have been duped and betrayed when we don't even know if the paper exist or not? If the paper really is in, or going into embargo, then the press could release it prematurely,so would it not make sense to copy right the public presentation portion at this time?

What should we feel duped and betrayed about,endless hours of speculation and rumor we eagerly lap up here?

Well, look what happened to Larry Surface, it's all a crapshoot ain't it?! Cue.....Frank Sinatra......"That's life, that's what all the people say..........................................................................................................................................shot down in May............

Guest BuzzardEater

I did, too, back about 15 months ago.

I believe I said something to the effect of "Talking, cigarette smoking, clothes wearing, HUMAN."

Neener, neener, & all that stuff. ;)

Way to go Sasfooty! You are awesome!

I retract this. My mistake. IMDB doesn't link a keyword for "erickson" to the copyright. I was searching the copyright site at the same time and got confused as to what links were opened up from what source. My bad.

You, sir, are learning, my friend. Better to out yourself than be exposed by others! Still, I very much appreciate your attempt and efforts. :thumbsup:

Who's hypothesis would that be?

huh? BIG news to me, who, when, where, links please?

That just my reading of the description of Dr. Ketchum's documentary found on the us copyright Page. There is a touch of sarcasm in my remarks. My personal feeling is that bf is an ape.

You, sir, are learning, my friend. Better to out yourself than be exposed by others! Still, I very much appreciate your attempt and efforts. :thumbsup:

Stupid multiple browser tabs. Thanks.

Well I don't know about the rest of you, but duped is exactly how you ought to feel. Since when is modern human anything surprising when you can go to the mall and see one? I don't think she got squatch anything with the sequencing and where is that patent on that primer she supposedly used? Anybody check to see if the genome has been submitted to GenBank? Their's your sign...just in case anyone needed another one.

Or if it is indeed some kind of jacked up human, who is ever going to believe that? Obviously no one that mattered from the sound of it. If it is human, something really went wrong with evolution.

I tend to go with the first option.

post-395-017825900 1327456956_thumb.png

waaaaiiit a minute....slow down a tad.

The "Sasquatch: The Tribe Revealed" copyright was from 2010....probably well before the "Sierra Shooting"....(I know that's not the only sample)

The other two are more recent..... from 2011.

Maybe we should all be patient for a lil while longer...

Just say'n...

BFF Patron

Yes, this is from the days of Stubstads mito. revelations I'm afraid, much ado about nothing.

They use approximately three times in the announcements......I think it's prognostic and not diagnostic time yet.

Edited by bipedalist

TA DA!!

I believe I win the office pool on this one, thank you very much. Human mtDNA, human nuDNA....aka, modern human.

She's a rock star! and your wife could be a bigfoot!! hell, YOU could be a bigfoot. To become a certified bigfoot, send a swab of your spit and 300 bucks to The Melba, and she'll send you back a framed 8 x 10 certificate, a framed autographed photo of herself and a can of Axe deodorant. Offer not valid in MA,HI or the Marshall Islands. Order now and we'll send you a second framed autographed photo for free (just pay S & H).

My hat off, a crisp salute, a ten gun salute, bottle rockets, Stars and Stripes forever, etc. etc. ;)

Jerrywayne, I believe in giving credit where credit is due but misplaced sycophancy is unbecoming to anyone.

Out of "+'s", but will quote this for truth.

Guest BuzzardEater

Now we just have to figure out what they are up to, these rascally humans.

Edited by BuzzardEater