How have the "woo-woo" reports affected your opinion?

PNWexplorer

Just now, Twist said:

You obviously haven’t ready my last few posts……

Nope.  Honestly, I thought I had you on mute TBH though no idea why but the logic is becoming clearer to me.  Anyway, wish you well and gnite.  

4 hours ago, Twist said:

Ultimately, where I stand is this.   Given the number of witness reports, across 49 US states,  we should have some a more solid evidence or proof.  The fact we don’t is mind boggling.   I can accept it’s way more intelligent, way more adept at living and avoiding us than any other living species.   But to consider it infallible, to this point of time of dash cams, security cams etc.   Seems unbelievable.    I acknowledge I may be 100% wrong on every aspect.  It’s just my opinion.   I don’t have any answers.  Like everyone else I only have WAG’s.   

I agree to a point. But we do have dash cam footage and security cam footage and trail cams pictures, etc. And non of it is ever considered credible.

We also had UFO footage, but not until it was filmed by a F/A 18 Super Hornet was it suddenly considered credible. When project Blue book told everyone it was a hoax or swamp gas.

Where do the bodies go? If it’s a biological creature then at some point it dies. It cannot be a forest ninja once it loses consciousness. So if there is some sort of community and burial process? Where is the cemetery? At the bottom of a cave or lake? In a rock slide? That’s our proof.

10 hours ago, norseman said:

I agree to a point. But we do have dash cam footage and security cam footage and trail cams pictures, etc. And non of it is ever considered credible.

We also had UFO footage, but not until it was filmed by a F/A 18 Super Hornet was it suddenly considered credible. When project Blue book told everyone it was a hoax or swamp gas.

Where do the bodies go? If it’s a biological creature then at some point it dies. It cannot be a forest ninja once it loses consciousness. So if there is some sort of community and burial process? Where is the cemetery? At the bottom of a cave or lake? In a rock slide? That’s our proof.

Not credible just because it’s only a picture?  Or because it’s all low quality and blurry.   I haven’t seen a recent “picture” of BF in some time.   If they are out there maybe I’m just missing them??   

The body thing…..yes decomposition happens quicker than most believe, but I do find it odd that no remains seem to have made its way to the public.  

16 hours ago, Twist said:

Ultimately, where I stand is this.   Given the number of witness reports, across 49 US states,  we should have some a more solid evidence or proof.  The fact we don’t is mind boggling..........

Yeah, I understand your position. I have dealt with that by assigning possible reasons for it:

1) Firstly, as with all testimony, a percentage of it is inaccurate. The reasons for that are multiple. Manufactured reports and misidentifications probably lead those reasons. How many reported sasquatch sightings, footprints, howls, knocks, etc are actually sasquatches? Probably very, very few, but are 100% inaccurate? That's even more incredible to believe than that they exist.

2) To believe that sasquatches exist and that government doesn't know it by now is also too difficult to accept. Thus, if you believe in the existence of these creatures, and don't accept government knowing it, I'd like to hear the reasoning. So if government knows of their existence, you're cornered into the fact that governments are actively discouraging discovery. Again, there might be multiple reasons for that. I can think of a few. Moreover, a decision to discourage discovery explains a whole bunch about the phenomenon overall, including the response from the Science industry.

12 hours ago, norseman said:

..........we do have dash cam footage and security cam footage and trail cams pictures, etc. And non of it is ever considered credible..........

"Not credible" is yet another of the phrases used to mean "not proof". It falls under the ideological collection of *adjective* evidence.

55 minutes ago, Twist said:

Not credible just because it’s only a picture?  Or because it’s all low quality and blurry.   I haven’t seen a recent “picture” of BF in some time.   If they are out there maybe I’m just missing them??   

The body thing…..yes decomposition happens quicker than most believe, but I do find it odd that no remains seem to have made its way to the public.  

I don’t know why Bigfoot evidence is never deemed credible. Here is cop dash cam footage. One would think a cop is credible. It’s blurry. The point being is that I can link stuff here for days. So just like UFO’s? Our technology is detecting something abnormal. Is it a hoax? Is it misidentification? Is it a real animal? Did scientists go look at the site of this dash cam footage? Probably not. The Finding Bigfoot crew did….

• Upvote 1

Hello Norseman and too bad the dash cam is not more clear and detailed. If that was bigfoot it was dashing at high speed. Bigfoot might understand traffic and death unlike many animals such as deer that we see along the highways.

The quote below explains what gorillas do with their dead. 

If gorillas show this type of respect for their deceased but are not reported to bury their dead what about Sasquatch? Carry this trait on up to bigfoot or BF and now go from funeral to buial. A flesh and blood frame of mind and development.  They have funerals and bury their dead like Homo Sapien does. This would be why we don't find bones? What about BFs that die far away from their clan, and decay in place until a human runs across the remains? Next this person must gather up the putrid remaines of a bigfoot and deliver them to a museum? Have we checked with museums as Twist mentioned? There might be a box with BF bones stored away in some some obscue natural science museum. This common species of bigfoot is Flesh and Blood and no woo-woo. They appear supernatural since their senses are 100 times greater than ours. They can than avoid us and give the impression of supernatural avoidance. This gives the appearance of supernatual traits.

If Sasquatch is woo-woo, then when BF dies does its body disappear with a flash or do they dimly cloak to another dimension? There are few to no reports where witnesses  have seen BF die with a flash and disappear? Are there two kinds of BFs. One is 'animal like' and dangerous and the other is kind and paranormal as Dr. Mathew Johnson states. In Tom Powell's  Book the LOCALS, he refers to a BF that cloked or vanished before a respected observer.

Google quote, "What do gorillas do when a gorilla dies?

What happens when a group member dies? - Berggorilla ...

Occasionally, other group members also take an interest in the dead baby. When an adult gorilla dies, other group members show greater interest. If the dead gorilla is a female, other gorillas and particularly the dead female's offspring will remain in the vicinity of the corpse for many hours."

23 hours ago, xspider1 said:

I don’t expect one to run onto a busy highway or, to sit on a road until they get hit by a car or truck.  Although, that has been reported, it seems like it would be an extremely rare occurrence.  So, I don’t see any red flags there.

I do wonder about the game cameras though.  They must have senses that are extremely adept at detecting when something in their world indicates a human presence.  That is why I am skeptical of Bigfoot excursions with groups of people that casually go out and invariably find something which is always inconclusive.  🤨 

That's where I call bull because unless they Only reside in the most inhospitable areas almost unreachable by humans.  Almost everywhere in the lower 48 people travel through. You have hunters that leave trace whether it's empty shotshells , brass , You have hikers , skiers ,remote fisherman on mountain lakes and streams .

There's human and artificial scent left all over the forests in the lower 48 . It doesn't make  one lick of sense why they can't be captured on trail cams  

unless they are more than animal 

Edited by 7.62

1 minute ago, 7.62 said:

There's human and artificial scent left all over the forests in the lower 48.

Not sure what you're calling bull about, but I'm calling bull on that.

It amazes me that so many people have no idea about the vast amount of unexplored forests in the lower 48.  I mean, have you ever been on a road trip thru the mountains!?  Not counting Alaska, there are over 50 million acres in US that are protected by the National Wilderness Preservation System.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wilderness_areas_of_the_United_States  Not to mention the millions of acres of private property where there are no people.  Not talking about places where no person has ever been within 100 square miles.  Sign and scent fade over the years.  

5 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

Not sure what you're calling bull about, but I'm calling bull on that.

It amazes me that so many people have no idea about the vast amount of unexplored forests in the lower 48.  I mean, have you ever been on a road trip thru the mountains!?  Not counting Alaska, there are over 50 million acres in US that are protected by the National Wilderness Preservation System.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wilderness_areas_of_the_United_States  Not to mention the millions of acres of private property where there are no people.  Not talking about places where no person has ever been within 100 square miles.  Sign and scent fade over the years.  

There's not a place in the lower 48 where there's isn't a road within 20 miles or so 

If that's true then, you're saying that Bigfoot would not dare to be within 20 miles of a road?  That is a long way away so, again, I don't see your point.

4 minutes ago, xspider1 said:

If that's true then, you're saying that Bigfoot would not dare to be within 20 miles of a road?  That is a long way away so, again, I don't see your point.

My point was trail cams and scent , human and artificial scent is everywhere in the lower 48

https://www.projectremote.com/blog/maine/

This is a good website on the most remote places in the lower 48 and people who hike to them

State Rankings

We have documented the remotest location of 40 states thus far. Here is how they rank (miles from a road) from most remote to least remote:

1. WY – 21.6
  2. MT – 18
  3. ID – 17.6
  4. WI – 17.2
  5. FL (Mainland) – 17
  6. MN – 14.3
  7. NM – 11.5
  8. UT – 9.5
  9. CO – 8.8
  10. VA – 8.3
  11. AL – 8.2
  12. MA – 8.2
  13. MD – 7.6
  14. OR – 7.6
  15. GA – 7.0
  16. SC – 6.7
  17. TX – 6.6
  18. ME (Mainland) – 6.0
  19. NC – 5.5
  20. NY – 5.3
  21. NH – 4.4
  22. TN – 4.2
  23. NJ – 3.3
  24. SD – 3.3
  25. DE – 3.2
  26. WV – 3.2
  27. OK – 2.7
  28. PA – 2.7
  29. ND – 2.6
  30. VT – 2.6
  31. AR – 25
  32. MO – 2.2
  33. NE – 2.2
  34. KY – 1.9
  35. RI – 1.8
  36. IA – 1.5
  37. IL – 1.4
  38. OH – 1.2
  39. CT (Mainland) – 1.1
  40. KS – 0.8
Edited by 7.62
  • Thanks 1

On 9/13/2023 at 6:28 PM, xspider1 said:

I don’t expect one to run onto a busy highway or, to sit on a road until they get hit by a car or truck.  Although, that has been reported, it seems like it would be an extremely rare occurrence.  So, I don’t see any red flags there.

I do wonder about the game cameras though.  They must have senses that are extremely adept at detecting when something in their world indicates a human presence.  That is why I am skeptical of Bigfoot excursions with groups of people that casually go out and invariably find something which is always inconclusive.  🤨 

I have had road crossings, day and night. The smart Sasquatches are clever with night time crossings. They hang out, hidden by the side of the road and when the vehicle passes, they walk across the road. You can't see them with the fading illumination from your tail lights. The work around is an accessory back up light, switch controlled by the driver so when a 'gut feeling' occurs, light up the road. I had a 'road crossing' area in track less terrain but I found the holding area due to crushed ferns. I put out gifts but I placed a trail cam in the area and that was the end of that site. 

Here we go with trail cams again. Plastic smell outgassing that lasts( formic acid ), also enjoyed by bears, physical shape, sonic noise, ultrasonic noise, magnetic fields ( spiders love the magnetic poles of the batteries ), human scent, possibly disturbing the ground balance during camera install and maintenance and they watch us put up trail cams. From one trail cam, I learned that in summer, with dry weather, they could smell me for 3 days. I moved that cam and they watched me put it on a tree. Busted from the first minute.

Taken out of context:   "invariably find something which is always inconclusive."  That is the way of Adult Snipe Hunting.  Where do they buy the giant pillow cases? 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Catmandoo said:

Taken out of context:   "invariably find something which is always inconclusive."  That is the way of Adult Snipe Hunting.  Where do they buy the giant pillow cases? 

Funny!  Thanks, I needed a laugh!  A smart-as$ took us snipe hunting when we were little and, surprisingly, we did not pillow-case one.  :rofl:

Cool State Rankings, 7.62!  Thanks for that.  Just guessing an average in those 40 states of 4 miles (through rough terrain?) to the nearest road, that still seems fairly remote to me.  People are not anywhere near 10's of millions of square miles of forest in the lower 48.  An incline over 15 degrees is undesirable to build on (although, of course, it can be done) and at an incline of 30 degrees plus, humans will slide/fall down the hillside/mountain without a foot-hold, rope, etc. to attempt to pull their way up.  See East TN into KY and Virginia for instance, there are vast forests where there are no roads and people do not walk.   

• Upvote 1