How have the "woo-woo" reports affected your opinion?

PNWexplorer

Page 8....

The two questions I have just asked goes to the very heart of this tread regarding "woo-woo." Because proof of existence would at least set one on the road to addressing that issue. Example: Has anyone ever asked Dr. Meldrum whether or not he has asked USFW about Sasquatch existence. How about Dr Disotell? Or Dr. Mayor? Or the Olympic Project? Or Loren Coleman? Or Matt Moneymaker and the entire BFRO organization? Does anyone think that any of these Bigfoot heavy-hitting influencers have ever bothered to ASK USFW for an answer on whether or not Sasquatch exists? These are hard questions folks but I can make it easy for everyone. NO, none of them have ever asked. And I'm ashamed of them. And what might that say about anyone's chances at getting to the bottom of proof? Or much less the "woo-woo"? Hmmm, does zero ring a bell?

No one asks, therefore, no one knows...therefore, no one asks...therefore....................no one knows. So on, and so forth. Because looking at Meldrum, or anyone else for that matter, for any answers on existence ain't gonna help one bit. But fear not , folks, cause ol' hiflier, one of your very own, for better or for worse, has got the ball on this.

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 4

Down voting the truth? This is not good to see. Because that's what I wrote. No guts, no glory. ;)  I mean, you know that USFW doesn't take you seriously, right? They consider going after Bigfoot to be only a "recreational activity".

Does anyone think that "woo-woo" reports do anything to make that viewpoint any better? So to topic,: "How have the "woo-woo" reports affected your opinion?" My opinion of what? Bigfoot? The Bigfoot world? All "woo-woo" has done is embarrass the hell out of me as a researcher. Makes me ashamed to even be involved. Okay, I answered the topic's question. Norseman told me once a long time ago that my problem was that I was trying to be everyone's friend here. Now? I sugar coat nothing and spoon feed no one. Happy now?

Edited by hiflier
  • Downvote 3

3 hours ago, Catmandoo said:

……..Face it, they smell you on the camera and want to bite you.

If they knew me, they’d know how nasty I must taste.

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

Cause no one ever asks?

Cause they’ll never tell.

2 hours ago, hiflier said:

Cause no one wants to know?

I want to know a lot about what they know about sasquatch activity in Six Rivers, post 1950.

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Page 8....

The two questions I have just asked goes to the very heart of this tread regarding "woo-woo." Because proof of existence would at least set one on the road to addressing that issue. Example: Has anyone ever asked Dr. Meldrum whether or not he has asked USFW about Sasquatch existence. How about Dr Disotell? Or Dr. Mayor? Or the Olympic Project? Or Loren Coleman? Or Matt Moneymaker and the entire BFRO organization? Does anyone think that any of these Bigfoot heavy-hitting influencers have ever bothered to ASK USFW for an answer on whether or not Sasquatch exists? These are hard questions folks but I can make it easy for everyone. NO, none of them have ever asked. And I'm ashamed of them. And what might that say about anyone's chances at getting to the bottom of proof? Or much less the "woo-woo"? Hmmm, does zero ring a bell?

No one asks, therefore, no one knows...therefore, no one asks...therefore....................no one knows. So on, and so forth. Because looking at Meldrum, or anyone else for that matter, for any answers on existence ain't gonna help one bit. But fear not , folks, cause ol' hiflier, one of your very own, for better or for worse, has got the ball on this.

First, calm down! Remember your blood pressure.
Secondly, it is wrong to assume that none of the "heavy hitters" have ever asked a USFW rep or bigwig about the existence of or knowledge of Sasquatch. How do you know, FOR SURE, they have not? Did you ask the heavy hitters themselves? I am quite positive they probably have made inquiries and the response they received no doubt determined what the HH decided to reveal or say about it. Hell, I'VE asked USFS personnel about it and received interesting replies to my questions. But if I asked the USFW grand poobah for a direct answer, he'd ignore me. 
And even if they did ask, and the feds denied it all or said despite reports they had no empirical proof, that still gives you zero chance of getting to the bottom of it. Because i am quite sure the feds do know and will deny, deny, and sidestep until painted into a corner (like the recent UFO reveals) and that won't happen until there is a body on a slab. 

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

……..Has anyone ever asked Dr. Meldrum whether or not he has asked USFW about Sasquatch existence. How about Dr Disotell? Or Dr. Mayor? Or the Olympic Project? Or Loren Coleman? Or Matt Moneymaker and the entire BFRO organization? Does anyone think that any of these Bigfoot heavy-hitting influencers have ever bothered to ASK USFW for an answer on whether or not Sasquatch exists?…….. 

I admit that I haven’t asked any of these sasquatch researchers, nor have I presented questions to the USFS, but I’m pretty sure some of these researchers have asked, and no information is forthcoming. A FOIA request? I don’t know about that, either, but that could be tricky.

……..I can make it easy for everyone. NO, none of them have ever asked……..

How can you know that?

………fear not , folks, cause ol' hiflier, one of your very own, for better or for worse, has got the ball on this.

Careful. FOIA tactics can be very tricky.

19 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

Did you ask the heavy hitters themselves?

I already asked that question. And my blood pressure was normal then , too. ;) The question itself though is the answer if you catch my drift. It's one thing to ask the feds. It's another to ask supposedly one of our own when they should be telling us they have already inquired without us having to ask.  Besides, it's not in their best interest for the creature to not be real.

23 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

Hell, I'VE asked USFS personnel about it and received interesting replies to my questions.

Well. Whaddya know. And "interesting replies" was what? Useful? Useless?

27 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

But if I asked the USFW grand poobah for a direct answer, he'd ignore me.

How do ya know that? You think it would be because of the "woo-woo reports?"

29 minutes ago, CelticKevin said:

Because i am quite sure the feds do know and will deny, deny, and sidestep until painted into a corner.....

Pretty good goal to have I would say.

29 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Careful. FOIA tactics can be very tricky.

I don't DO FOIA requests. I go direct.

Edited by hiflier
  • Haha 1

Just now, hiflier said:

I don't DO FOIA requests. I go direct.

Then you might get some off-the-cuff scuttlebut, but that will be about as useful as a blurry pic.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

Bigfoot knowledge went right to the very top of the US Forest Service. Did it help? Nope.

We're supposed to stay away from each other remember? :) But who's to say that wouldn't have changed once Lyle got in the top chair? I've seen where people say he will still discuss Bigfoot to this day. But I've never seen or read why Bigfoot didn't become a hot topic when he was assistant to DOI or whatever capacity it was that he made it to.

Edited by hiflier

15 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Then you might get some off-the-cuff scuttlebut, but that will be about as useful as a blurry pic.

Oh, Huntster. My good friend. You KNOW I'm not going to settle for THAT don't you? ;) I mean, what have I settled for HERE? And this is the world's largest BF Forum. Trust me, I'm working on it. The most I may find out is that they aren't real. There are logical questions still to ask in order to get somewhere worthwhile. But even that's not the point. The real point to make is that someone is doing it. I started 7 months ago and hit a dead end early on. That was no one's fault or doing but my own. Figured the best thing was to let it rest for a while. Rest time is over. And besides, what's the harm? After All, Bigfoot research is only a recreational activity, right?

Edited by hiflier

Maybe someone will follow suit and ask someone up the ladder if Sasquatch jumps through portals? Or is that only permissible to ask about when at a BF conference?

Edited by hiflier

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

https://www.fs.usda.gov/features/loss-space-threatening-north-american-sasquatch

It’s all a BIG JOKE to the USFS….woo or no woo. 

Trust me when I tell you this, Norseman. That was one of the links I was given BY the USFS. Probably in an effort to get rid of me. But I had read that article when it very first came out a few years ago and had noted that the date was April Fool's day. I recognized the link and I didn't bite. Instead I stayed focused on the path I was already on. Truth.

Point being that they want the public to THINK they consider it a joke. Believe me, they don't. Not at all. Okay, I've said enough to this Forum for now. Taking a break. There's work to do.

Edited by hiflier