How have the "woo-woo" reports affected your opinion?

PNWexplorer

15 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Or a natural phenomenon that messed with the DNA of all things on the planet, or at least one side of it, similar to a bollide (meteor) impact but more akin to a severe gamma or cosmic ray intrusion. 

Very interesting, hiflier.  Those dadgum Gatactic cosmic ray volleys are a source to be reckoned with or sure!  (I read part of that paper and my brain began to melt.)  :lol:  lol

Still, I like that we are at least considering intervention from above.  Religious comments are not allowed here, but maybe we can at least say for sure that the Lord (whatever you consider that to mean) moves in mysterious ways.  Nice tie-in to DNA, btw.  ;)  I sense you are perceiving that DNA is not necessarily an end-game for many Us (yet), although it well may be later.  Your willingness to discuss other aspects in this Quest for discovery is appreciated.  :drinks:  

4 hours ago, Twist said:

.........Are cams *inconclusive* because they are blurry?    YES!   

So far what Norse and Huntster have presented are *blurry ass* evidence.     This is not to knock Norse or Huntster.   But to reinforce my claim that we have no *viable* evidence.   Nothing clear.

BF is not caught on cam.    In today’s world, cams are not enough..........

*Adjective* evidence. In short, *proof*.

Photographic evidence, regardless of its clarity, regardless if it features a sasquatch hurling a 1000 lb stump 100' through the air, and regardless of it coming with footprints and multiple eyewitnesses will never constitute *proof* or even *adjective* evidence. And that is especially true if government doesn't want discovery.

3 hours ago, 7.62 said:

So I think it's pretty spot on they can't see trail cams , the scent of them ? I don't buy that because the forest is filled with unnatural scents from all the reasons I posted.........

I think every single bear that visits my bait puts his nose on my game cam. I don't know about sasquatches, but bears most certainly know that game cams are interesting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hiflier said:

Personally I think it's more important to see what gov thinks they are.

I think government knows what they are; humans.

5 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I think every single bear that visits my bait puts his nose on my game cam. I don't know about sasquatches, but bears most certainly know that game cams are interesting.

It was in reference  to their eyes and seeing infrared . I don't believe they can see it for the reasons I posted .

4 hours ago, Twist said:

As I asked in my previous post.  Are cams inconclusive because they are blurry?    YES!   

So far what Norse and Huntster have presented are blurry ass evidence.     This is not to knock Norse or Huntster.   But to reinforce my claim that we have no viable evidence.   Nothing clear.

BF is not caught on cam.    In today’s world, cams are not enough.   I’m about done in believing in this mythical creature despite having what I have always believed to be a class B experience. Personally.

7.62 has provided a very valid argument against trail cams.   Multiple members on the BFF have countered his points.   I’m my opinion, unsuccessfully.    

His point stands.   BF will slap campers, steal from coolers, show up on cams.  Etc.  Unless it’s a cam that can prove existence.  Then it avoids it.    Ninja of the woods!!     

Blurry? What immediately comes to mind is that is exactly what they said about the Tic Tac UFO video…. Why is it so blurry?

Of course never mind it’s a 67 MILLION DOLLAR camera that took the picture. But it’s still blurry…..

Why does Patty look like a man in a suit? I don’t know? Why does a UFO look like a pie plate tossed in the air? 

For me? It’s never been about belief. I don’t BELIEVE in Bigfoot. Just explain to me the bipedal tracks I saw in deep snow. I saw those with my own eyes. 

And again? A camera will NEVER prove its existence. It doesn’t even compel science to look. But neither did blurry pictures of UFOs for 80 years. In fact the US Military ran a smear campaign against UFO witnesses for almost two decades.🤷‍♂️ Fact is stranger than fiction.

14 minutes ago, Huntster said:

I think government knows what they are; humans.

Been dealing with gov lately. Makes me a little nervous to do so, but I see no other way.

Also? I could continue doing this all day. Of course this trail camera isn’t 67 million dollars….. 150 bucks at Cabelas.

Two pictures of saucers. One was taken by a farmer in Oregon in 1950. The other was taken by a mapping camera mounted to an aircraft at 10,000 ft by the National Geographic Society 20 odd years later in Costa Rica.

Why do I keep using UFOs to illustrate my point? Because blurry pie plates in the sky defied skeptical explanations to explain them away as hoax’s, birds, swamp gas, Venus light refraction and other bogus talking points.

As long as people keep seeing hairy bipeds in our nations hinterlands and recording giant tracks? This will continue to defy explanation.

IMG_1198.jpeg

IMG_1197.jpeg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, norseman said:

.......Why does Patty look like a man in a suit?.......

Because to a skeptic, that's the only possible thing it could be in order to fit their ideology.

4 hours ago, hiflier said:

Certainly not what I would call a man in a suit. Although, USFW may not agree with me on that.

We'll never know. To this day, some 56 years later, the USFW has said absolutely nothing about that film. Not a peep. Not even a belated public statement to include some climate change warning.

And that is the most suspicious aspect of the PG film event of all.

14 hours ago, Huntster said:

Outgassing of formic acid. Smells like ants and bees. Face it, they smell you on the camera and want to bite you.