Finding Bigfoot

Nature is staggeringly efficient at disposing of biological remains. Depending on conditions, they can be reduced or scattered irretrievably with in just a few weeks.

The seated Sasquatch is a good example of why this show is so important to BF research. You could tell that man believed what he seen was a Sasquatch. That is somethong you will never get from just reading a report and is what I have been talking about all along.

The seated Sasquatch is a good example of why this show is so important to BF research. You could tell that man believed what he seen was a Sasquatch. That is somethong you will never get from just reading a report and is what I have been talking about all along.

If you think you will never get that from just reading a report, we have proof that you don't read many.

And an emotional tirade tends to get the response, maybe he's off his meds...? You can believe you saw a unicorn, and I can see you believe it. Don't mean I'll believe you. Unless of course there is a huge database of sightings that says: he saw a unicorn, because lots of people are seeing them.

Edited by DWA
to remove inflammatory comment

If you think you will never get that from just reading a report, we have proof that you don't read many.

And an emotional tirade tends to get the response, maybe he's off his meds...? You can believe you saw a unicorn, and I can see you believe it. Don't mean I'll believe you. Unless of course there is a huge database of sightings that says: he saw a unicorn, because lots of people are seeing them.

I just gave Tim a reason to leave. If he doesn't take the hint I promise not to string it out.

The point I'm making is that he's not really here to talk about MM or FB, he's here to get a rise out of people and so far this current gimmick is working. He'll stick around as long as it yields entertainment for him.

The point I'm making is that he's not really here to talk about MM or FB, he's here to get a rise out of people and so far this current gimmick is working. He'll stick around as long as it yields entertainment for him.

Well I tend to turn that faucet off as soon as it's yielded *my* entertainment, and with that post we are close.

Quiz: "Bigfoots are immune to pepper spray and are thought to be incapable of sneezing altogether."

Proof?

Seriously! Where do these people come up with this stuff? :scenic:

Quiz: "Bigfoots are immune to pepper spray and are thought to be incapable of sneezing altogether."

Proof?

Quiz: "True or False, Bigfoots do not get in-grown toenails?"

Answer: "True-Since they live outdoors, they can't get in-grown toenails."

For next week.

Guest wudewasa

Seriously! Where do these people come up with this stuff? :scenic:

That's the kind of applejohnnery that happens when you watch the show.

Lemme guess, they didn't find anything this week?

I've said that the one benefit of this show is that it's boosting the BFRO database. Every time they put up new reports, there's at least one encounter from this year or last.

But with the attention that science pays the encounter literature, I'm not sure it's worth the price to have this be the TV face of bigfoot research.

Wud, yes they did! They had a great thermal hit of a bipedal hominid. It just so happened to be Cliff, but it was enough to get the crew excited for a moment!

KB

• Upvote 1

Proof?

The lack of snotty Kleenex found in the woods?

Guest thermalman

Anyone going to tweet or facebook him and ask? Maybe an influx of hundreds of the same question to him would silence his future predictions? :)