Finding Bigfoot

Guest thermalman

I think MM is definately getting better and is a top notch researcher.

He'd make a good used car salesman, and that's about it.

Yes, again. Until the proof is ponied up by the accusing party, it's not going to go away.

That doesn't even make sense, how can you prove she doesn't have the paper? You can't prove a negative.

This is suppose to be about the Finding Bigfoot show why does everyone want to drag Ketchum into it? She was never on the show.

In regards to Invisible Sasquach, is FLIR the best way to sight them in ???

Oh, and they restacked my hay... :o

The also speak english, other that that, I am about to have a heart attack , and die...

The other night, they were in my goat pen, and I got P.O'd. and yelled at them, at 3:AM, the next night I had to head off an attack on the sasquach by crazed red-necks, then my retarded nephew went up and harassed them...

All you weekend warriors think that to have a family of sasquach residing in your back yard is a Dream Come True ???

As a weekend warrior, you can go home when you tire of sasquach games...

I live here, I have no place to run, or go hide, I have to face them head on, every day... :stinker:

Fantastic! Now all you have to do is put up game cameras or live DVR surveillence equipment and you can document their existence once and for all.

OR, you'll never have to deal with them again since it's such an imposition on you, since they never seem to be where cameras are.

The show seems to avoid hot spots.

You must be watching another show because they're always at hot spots when I watched. That's why they're on the road.

That doesn't even make sense, how can you prove she doesn't have the paper? You can't prove a negative.

No, but you can offer evidence to support your boy's claim that the study is a fraud...oh wait...

This is suppose to be about the Finding Bigfoot show why does everyone want to drag Ketchum into it? She was never on the show.

You're the one who brought up Ketchum in this thread, saying that FB would have her on in a minute if her study "was legitimate", then you said when asked why she wasn't on yet:

Tim Kota, on 02 December 2012 - 08:51 AM, said:

There's no other reason other than they smell a rat and this DNA is turning sour by the minute.

So, you claim the study is "a rat".

Prove it.

You must be watching another show because they're always at hot spots when I watched. That's why they're on the road.

Great! When will we see them at Honobia?

Edited by Mulder

Guest thermalman

Tim, I'm curious to know what is it, that intrigues your interest about FB? Three seasons of 4 people running around in the bush at night, telling campfire stories, arguing, claiming everything is "squatch" (with no legitmate evidence to back up their suggestion), and faulty/fake thermal hits. Man,.......NASA has more success gathering evidence on Mars, which is not exactly a "hot spot"!

Edited by thermalman

No they're not, because they're not following their own database, from which I could tell them the hotspots.

But we see emotional eyewitnesses! Clincher!

Not really; that hasn't done much to prove UFOs either.

The show is more valuable with people thinking there are BF's in every state, as far as audience interest goes, as opposed to posting up in the GPNF(sorry, I'm biased:) every episode, and actually trying to find them.

Guest Guest of Sasquach

Fantastic! Now all you have to do is put up game cameras or live DVR surveillence equipment and you can document their existence once and for all.

OR, you'll never have to deal with them again since it's such an imposition on you, since they never seem to be where cameras are.

They don't like Game Cameras, and we are talking maybe 300 to 400 feet behind my home, in the forest is an old shed they have been using for several years, this is their place...

I have watched several in search of Bigfoot shows, and believe me, you don't even have to leave town, They are Everywhere... :keeporder:

They can go invisible, so you can't see them, even in broad daylight, if you are talking to them they will answer, but you will not see them...

this is part of why Game Cameras tend not to work, plus sasquach likes to smear honey or something else that bears like on the game camera, so the bear will try to eat the game camera...

The Game Camera Flashes, and The Big People don't like bright lights, or infered, or cameras, they just don't like to be on candid camera...

So it is best to go passive with low light bullet cameras that are always on, but sasquach tends to stay invisible, unlike us, they are utilizing 100% of their brain, so the do things that we can only dream of... :o

I don't HATE sasquach, I am perplexed by them, and they freighten me, But I also granted them my protection, as long as they wish to live on my land...

So you see, it cuts both ways... :buba:

Guest SquatchinNY

Um...Guest, normally I am not this blunt, but, show me proof. Show me pics. IMO, they do not "go invisible". Do you have anything to back up your statements?

-SNY

Guest Guest of Sasquach

Um...Guest, normally I am not this blunt, but, show me proof. Show me pics. IMO, they do not "go invisible". Do you have anything to back up your statements?

-SNY

Clearly, you are not in constant contact with seasoned field investigators, if you were, you would be up of the most current data, I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else...

Have a nice day, anyway... :keeporder:

Guest SquatchinNY

Um...I am in contact with them. Peeper, Pruit, the works. I mean, I would like something to back up these statements by you.

-Sas is telepathic

-They can go invisible

-They can speak English