Finding Bigfoot

I thought a non footer was one that doesn't think they exist? I guess there could be such a thing as a skeptical footer.

Is that Ketchum Kool Aid or MM Kool Aid?

Very good I remember that commercial, I guess that shows my age. Most of you kids never seen BW TV.

Guest wudewasa

Actually, I'm open minded, but not drinking ANY kool aid unless a body is on the table. MM has NO evidence, Ketchum claims to, so nothing happens regardless.

MODERATOR STATEMENT:

Let's get this thread back on the topic of 'Finding Bigfoot'.

Other topics have applicable threads elsewhere, and yes, I'm talking mostly about Dr. Ketchum and her DNA results.

Thanks.

RayG

The Sierra sound didn't sound like a coyote to me. The Sasquatch smudge was pretty big but I think Ranae was right.

The sound Matt got in return was strange.

No they're not, because they're not following their own database, from which I could tell them the hotspots.

They go to new hotspots in the areas shown by witnesses, that's what the show is mainly about, That's what makes it so good.

BFF Patron

Quiz: "Bigfoots are immune to pepper spray and are thought to be incapable of sneezing altogether."

Proof?

Quiz: "Bigfoots are immune to pepper spray and are thought to be incapable of sneezing altogether."

Proof?

I know. I thought the same thing when that was flashed on tonight's episode. How the heck would they know this? I think a lot of these fun facts probably come from MM.

Proof?

Good thing TV BF is for entertainment, only. Where do they come up with those conclusions, while I haven't much of a clue ? Better drink me a glass of kool-aid before bedtime, and sleep on it.

Proof?

That ranked right up there with "Porcupines eat Bigfoot bones"