Finding Bigfoot

The lack of snotty Kleenex found in the woods?

The line of snot / drool that was on the truck window witness photo, in the middle of the "knuckle" prints... seemed to indicate squatch might at least, get a snotty nose . I really don't think, Cliff bought that one. I didn't.

OMG, they took snotsquatching seriously?!

No, I can't imagine they did. The truck window smudges photo "witness" , was with a group out there doing paranormal investigations. Could have been an apparition that slime-ed the window, as well as it being attributed to a squatch. :wink: That witness, wanted to get his mug on TV. A bear (as Ranae mentioned), would be much more probable. I'm betting, the cast wishes they would have picked another witness, to meet with.. at the town hall meeting :yes: .

Guest wudewasa

More and more, I bet the cast scratch their heads and think "Why did I sign up for a third season?" Then, their checks come in.

At town hall meetings, who picks which sightings are the real doozies and should be investigated?

I'm betting, the cast wishes they would have picked another witness, to meet with.. at the town hall meeting :yes: .

Agreed, that was a weak witness lineup. The one redeeming quality of the show, to me, are the witnesses, seeing and hearing their accounts. All the wandering around in the dark screaming and whacking trees seems pointless to me. I know it is said to produce results but they don't seem to get any. It's strange they claim to hear call backs and such, but never seem to get the recorded.

For those who do watch the show, I'd like to ask who you all think is the best witness so far on the series. To me, it would probably be that kid in Alaska, I think his name was Osh. Also the old lady in the Minnestoa episode. She seemed believable.

The point I'm making is that he's not really here to talk about MM or FB, he's here to get a rise out of people and so far this current gimmick is working. He'll stick around as long as it yields entertainment for him.

What on earth are you talking about? I have a different opinion because I don't believe the crazy reasons some of you people hate the popular show and you try to mark me as a Troll? Get back to the topic and it's not me.

Seriously! Where do these people come up with this stuff? :scenic:

MM has enough years of witness interrogations in that melon that his memory of a Sasquatch data profile would be hard to match.

If you think you will never get that from just reading a report, we have proof that you don't read many.

If he would of sent that in we never would of known he leans hard to the Squatch side, or seen the size and distance. A picture is worth a thousand words and is why the show is so important to quality research.

At town hall meetings, who picks which sightings are the real doozies and should be investigated?

Anyone that has a sighting can stand up and tell about it. They try to go to areas where there are several sightings.

MM doesn't talk to witnesses, or at least he doesn't any longer. His investigators do all of that and write up the reports for the database.

MM doesn't talk to witnesses, or at least he doesn't any longer. His investigators do all of that and write up the reports for the database.

He's been investigating a long time. I know some of you don't think he's polite but he's not there to make friends he's there to find Bigfoot.

Some of you may not remember Dragnet but MM is a "just the facts mam" kind of guy.

Edited by Tim Kota

In my opinion the value in this show is getting the general public to think about bf. It's not for the experienced researcher or enthusiast. That would be like asking John Glen to watch a weekly kid's science show about space. John would be bored as hell but the kids could become enthused. Yeah, I find it embarrasing a bit, especially when they speculate everything they hear could be a "squatch". I know the public eats it up though and that's probably a good thing. I admit that I watch it sometimes outta curiosity. I wouldn't care if I missed it though. Good for that crew to have pulled off a series like this that gets them in the public eye. It's a really difficult thing to do!

t.

I'd like to see the show run until someone finds Bigfoot. I record the shows because these are real places with real sightings. To call it just entertainment isn't correct. When I travel I go back and look at the areas they covered to see if I will be near them to check out. It's a great video library of real sightings once you weed out the bad ones.

If he would of sent that in we never would of known he leans hard to the Squatch side, or seen the size and distance. A picture is worth a thousand words and is why the show is so important to quality research.

Into how NOT to find a BF... ;)

Guest thermalman

Agreed, that was a weak witness lineup. The one redeeming quality of the show, to me, are the witnesses, seeing and hearing their accounts. All the wandering around in the dark screaming and whacking trees seems pointless to me. I know it is said to produce results but they don't seem to get any. It's strange they claim to hear call backs and such, but never seem to get the recorded.

For those who do watch the show, I'd like to ask who you all think is the best witness so far on the series. To me, it would probably be that kid in Alaska, I think his name was Osh. Also the old lady in the Minnestoa episode. She seemed believable.

I like the family, from MN, that witnessed BF two years in a row while quadding and spotting for deer. I'm hoping to meet with them in the near future? :)

Edited by thermalman
To edit at the member's request