Finding Bigfoot

More and more, I bet the cast scratch their heads and think "Why did I sign up for a third season?" Then, their checks come in.

I've heard rumors about how much they are making and it isn't a ton.

Ok Folks... yet another staff statement....

There is far too much discussion of other members, who they may/may not be outside of the forums, and some general sniping and rude comments going back and forth.

While it is understandable that some of you may be newer members, you need to make yourselves aware of what the forums rules and posting guidelines are.

If there is ever a doubt in your mind, and you are unsure- the rules and guidelines can be found at the extreme bottom right corner of any page you happen to be on here on the forums.

It might not be a bad idea for some of our longer existing members to "refresh" their understanding of what the rules are as well.

So here is a link to them: http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

You can continue pushing, and ignoring the moderator statements (like the one back two pages ago), and the result is going to be that threads like this are going to wind up locked, and you are going to wind up with warning level increases and suspensions.

Please remember- posting here is a privilege, and your doing so is conditional, in that you must abide by the forums rules and posting guidelines.

Your anticipated cooperation in doing so is appreciated.

Thank you.

I've heard rumors about how much they are making and it isn't a ton.

In the first season of any show there isn't going to be a lot of money for the talent (except in those rare occasions when you have a known name headlining). It will be in the subsequent seasons and a show is popular that there will be an opportunity for a little more money.

But you have to imagine that none of the four gave up high paying jobs to do the show. Even a pittance to fly around the world and bobble about the woods has to be better than what they were doing...

The show is not about the team, they are only there for their experience.

The show is about the people and their sightings!

PA LEASE!

It's about ratings, do you really think they are going to discover anything?

They would have a better chance of finding a donut (the creamy filled type) in Roseanne Barr's kitchen before finding BF

PA LEASE!

It's about ratings, do you really think they are going to discover anything?

The people are the ones that find Bigfoot.

The team just comes along to investigate and zero in. They haven't had any success yet other than a few possible responses. If they do it will move to number one in ratings real fast.

Guest wudewasa

They would have a better chance of finding a donut (the creamy filled type) in Roseanne Barr's kitchen before finding BF

Yeah, they are pretty good at pastry location techniques.

28793736.jpg

Guest thermalman

Whatever happened to 15 minutes of fame, when it was actually 15 minutes, not 3 seasons? This show would have been done by the first commercial. :o

Edited by thermalman

Guest wild eyed willy

They don't like Game Cameras, and we are talking maybe 300 to 400 feet behind my home, in the forest is an old shed they have been using for several years, this is their place...

I have watched several in search of Bigfoot shows, and believe me, you don't even have to leave town, They are Everywhere... :keeporder:

They can go invisible, so you can't see them, even in broad daylight, if you are talking to them they will answer, but you will not see them...

this is part of why Game Cameras tend not to work, plus sasquach likes to smear honey or something else that bears like on the game camera, so the bear will try to eat the game camera...

The Game Camera Flashes, and The Big People don't like bright lights, or infered, or cameras, they just don't like to be on candid camera...

So it is best to go passive with low light bullet cameras that are always on, but sasquach tends to stay invisible, unlike us, they are utilizing 100% of their brain, so the do things that we can only dream of... :o

I don't HATE sasquach, I am perplexed by them, and they freighten me, But I also granted them my protection, as long as they wish to live on my land...

So you see, it cuts both ways... :buba:

Dude, are you for real????

For starters, if they are invisable, how in the world do you know they are there?

They couldn't have any idea what a camera is or what it might be used for, because if they did, no one would ever get them on film ( not even accidendally) which has already happened. If they were invisable, no one would ever see them, hence there would be no sighting reports.

So, would you like to rethink your statement?

The only thing that seems to cut both ways is the stuff you stepping in.

They couldn't have any idea what a camera is or what it might be used for, because if they did, no one would ever get them on film ( not even accidendally) which has already happened.

There's a lot of people out there that would think the same about you for this statement . If somebody thinks they can turn invisible like in the film Predator who are we to call them crazy? Maybe they are aliens waiting to take over on 12-21 LOL.

Guest Scout1959

Now I don't care who you are, that right there is FUNNY! LOL excellent!

I for one find the program entertaining given that Sasquatch programming is spotty, mixed with that dino and ufos, and always features the PG film.

There no NHL so what ya gonna do? I'll watch these guys.

Guest thermalman

The show is not about the team, they are only there for their experience.

The show is about the people and their sightings!

Well then, drop the cast and get Barbara Walters in there to question them. :)

Guest wild eyed willy

There's a lot of people out there that would think the same about you for this statement . If somebody thinks they can turn invisible like in the film Predator who are we to call them crazy? Maybe they are aliens waiting to take over on 12-21 LOL.

Do you actually read what you type, or do you just bang on the keys?

Well then, drop the cast and get Barbara Walters in there to question them. :)

She could never match MM's wealth of BF knowledge he has gained from witness's over the years. As a researcher the guy has a BF profile burned on the hard drive in his head. I've seen him look right through a witness when he didn't describe Bigfoot the correct way.