Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

All that remains is proving the existence of Bigfoot beyond reasonable doubt, which is something the government can not prevent.

They've done a very good job of preventing it so far.

So there's that status quo thing again......

Incorrigible1, did you have your tinfoil hat on when you saw the giant Thunderbird?

Or were you just being innovative?

I've never felt the need to report my sighting.

Did you report your sighting?

Who was I supposed to report it to?

The US Department of GCTA (Giant Cryptid Thunderbird Agency)? 

BFF Patron

For anyone that wants to look into Government cover up and what the Government is capable of look into the accident investigation of TWA Flight 800.    There is a fairly recent documentary done by a PHD who became interested in it.    He spent years talking to witnesses,  getting data and documents through the freedom of information act before producing the video.   The why is not known to me,  but for some reason the government does not want people to know the 747 was shot down by at least one missile and perhaps two.     Even NTSB investigators concede that they saw evidence tags changed,  and it one case a NTSB supervisor was seen beating on metal with a hammer to make it match the stated official cause of the accident, an internal explosion in a fuel tank.    This is illegal activity and those who did it risked imprisonment.  Why would someone do that without pressures from supervisors?   The CIA made a cartoon video which was displayed at the hearing which was a complete fabrication of the events and did not match the available data.   FBI agents were threatening witnesses to keep quiet when they reported seeing missiles rise up and hit the aircraft before it blew up mid air.   Evidence of nitrate residue indicating an explosion was found but ignored by the NTSB investigators.      So at least three different government agencies were involved in covering up evidence related to the crash.   That would indicate to me high level government officials did not want the true cause of the crash to be known to the public.   My point is, if the government is capable of that sort of cover up where US citizens died,   any sort of BF cover up is a pretty mundane thing and no big deal to our benevolent government who do not want to have its citizens upset.   RR

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT
  • Upvote 1

The Param Chaitanya is the unified field that Einstein spent the latter part of his life searching for, but never found.

It ties back into our discussion about reality. Because the reason that Einstein's search was in vain, was because it is beyond mathematics.