Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

Cniht- until I can put the Washington Enviornmental Atlas in your hands, you can google for it and look at it yourself. Not really sure what your point is unless you think that its preety cool that the US Army is actually utilizing the atlas.

Guest LarryP

Because that is how nature works.

If your dumber, slower, weaker than another species competing for your resources?

You loose.

Modern humans are the ultimate survivors in a battle royal hominid cage match going back a hundred thousand years.

If Sasquatch is a competing hominid? Then it's fate would have been decided in the same cage match. With it either losing to or displacing us.

Of course the other option is is that it's not a competing hominid and instead just a bipedal ape with no understanding or need of fire, shelter, stone tools, etc. therefore they simply stay at the corner of mans world and eat the bread crumbs left behind by humans.

But make no mistake if they were humans too? They would not be content with this arrangement.

This is a classic example of projection.

You're projecting your human traits and tendencies onto Sasquatch.

Cniht- until I can put the Washington Enviornmental Atlas in your hands, you can google for it and look at it yourself. Not really sure what your point is unless you think that its preety cool that the US Army is actually utilizing the atlas.

My google-fu isn't as good as some here.

I attempted to find an on-line version of said atlas, only could find it to buy or through inter-library loan.  Could you by chance post a link?

Guest LarryP

"Dare we mention the government cover-ups? No one who has studied the sasquatch phenomenon for more than a few years is even attempting to argue any more that the feds have shared everything they know about the sasquatch. The withholding of information that was disputed in 2003 is now generally assumed. Research groups throughout the country report identical wiretapping, surveillance, and ludicrous denials by officials of obviously-real sasquatch encounters and evidence."

- Thom Powell

Absolutely! Why do people always think because they have a certain proclivity, everybody else does also?

Well of course, if sasquatch is human? It's what is observed in the fossil record that counts, and we can project those homo traits across the board.

The problem is is that we don't see any homo traits associated with Sasquatch.

Absolutely! Why do people always think because they have a certain proclivity, everybody else does also?

Do you agree or disagree that humans just like all species share traits and behaviorisms?

Because BF is something that the government can't control, tax, or herd into reservations. Kinda like UFO/Aliens.

If they refuse to acknowledge them, they don't have to explain their powerlessness in dealing with them.

Of all the thing i have seen you post here... that one hits the nail on the head.

Government cannot look impotent at any time for any reason...  the people would see it as weak and they would lose control, which is what government is about.

They have an image to maintain to keep the people paying..

Moderator Statement:

Please remember that the discussion of politics and religion is not allowed on the General Forum. I must say that I'm quite impressed by how the membership has conducted the discussion up to this point, though. Good job, guys!

This is just a friendly reminder. Hopefully, we can avoid the topic spiraling downward by members crossing the line.

See

The government couldn't cover up bigfoot.

Too many leaks.

Yeah like the ones that have already been mentioned above huh?

No they don't.

That right there is laughable... when i lived in PA.. i was told "they are not here"..  even though i saw them many times myself.

I finally talked to one fish and game guy who came clean with me and even told me he had been keeping an ey on one that was coming to the fish commission trout farm.

I have had a dozen sightings here in FL.. interesting part is, the state will tell you there are only "X" number of "florida panthers".. and they are all contained withing "x" boundaries.

Well that is and isn't pure bunk..

It seems the styate of FL has found a way to make a few bucks off the fed teat. For every FL panther they get paid, so.. they go to texas, trap them and release them here.

I live in SUBURBIA and have had three sightings literally in my own back yard, my neighbors have seen them and somewhere here I have screencaps from my security cameras that show one walking right down the middle of the street in front of my home at zero dark thirty.

I had a neighbor call me up having a panic attack a few years back, older woman.. had her grandson 3 at the time playing in the yard.. she went out to get him for lunch and spotted the cat in a large tree on her back yard.. watching the kid!

i went over and chased it off.

If you think for a second that state and local governments do not cover up the panther / cougar populations they have.. you are JUST they guy I wanted to talk to as i have a bridge for sale..

A group of people high up in the government who get off on the secret knowledge that they know bigfoot exists?  It doesn't really count as power unless it can be leveraged into something.

Its not like knowledge of an upcoming regime change in a country or a swing in the stock market.

Knowledge of whats being served for lunch at the cafeteria is power but not really all that much power.

And therin lies the rub... the fact it cannot be leveraged to do the bidding of those governments  BUT Their lack of control of the subject matter sure could make them look weak and irrelevant eh?

If the government was half as vile as many have suggested in this thread, bigfoot would've been simply exterminated decades ago.

They seem to be a bit sneakier than the "government"..  trust me I sneaked for the gov for many years, i know our capabilities in that realm. it would take more effort and collateral damage to do what you are proposing than the population would put up with.

But DNA tests on the 140-pound animal, believed to be two to five years old, matched the genetic structure of the mountain lion population in the Black Hills region of South Dakota, officials said

:rolleyes:

If your afraid of MIB's and black helicopters I suggest you do this on the down low........ :spiteful:

Do we have any ideas on if the cat was headed BACK to the Dakotas?

probably... he realized he dropped his wallet with his state issued ID.

You're assuming that the Sasquatch have a desire to dominate this continent.

That's a false assumption.

Larry, we're still waiting for your evidence that the government wants to exterminate bigfoot.