Bigfoot Beheads People?

You can find it at this blog.

http://jevningresearch.blogspot.com/2014_02_01_archive.html

Sorry, I didn't link to it because you have to search the page to find it.  But if you'll search down a good ways to near the bottom of that page at the above blog link you'll find that story, past some unrelated content.  I would have linked to what I posted on the forums as Sasquatch Research Association which singled out the relevant material on that page and provided a link but BFF rules don't allow linking to something I've written elsewhere without a reciprocal BFF link on that page.

True, but you are welcome to copy/paste the info here along with the link it provided. Just can't post the link directly to another BF forum without a reciprocal link back to the BFF on the other forum..

The Dogman did not run at our car, he just steadily approached us, looking at the car and me, I think, because I was looking at his body and face which *shocked* me because he had a snout.

I cannot say we made eye contact for certain; I cannot swear to that, but I can tell you he had BLACK eyes, and I do not remember any *sclera*  around the pupil, but that does not mean it was not there, I just do not remember seeing anything white in his eyes, only blackness. 

Here is my guess on his behavior:

•  "I am hungry. ...Perfect, two of the hairless people.....But they are in one of those hard boxy things that move even faster than Uncle Grog The Windwalker.......To much effort to catch and open....Lets just go back to the hidden pond and kill more deer.. Taste like chicken but very filling"
  • [Thought pops in his head as he turns and walks away]
  • "I wonder what would happen if I slowly approach the vehicle in a non-threatening way.  Just act confident and saunter over there like I am meeting with the ape-face clan.  Perhaps I can lull them in to non running away"
  • - [Turns and walks towards vehice]
  • "Hey this might work.  The little man is not even looking at me and that sweat girls looks like she is about to make a smelly.  I may keep her.  Just two more steps and I jump right through that force field they hide behind"
  • [Just then the car starts moving away]
  • "Rats, I can probably catch them but it would be too much work.  Back to the pond for deer.  Perhaps next week I can go back to my brothers cave for vacation in his country between two lakes and we can go hunting for a few more of those little ones."

PS -His night vision must be amazing.

Jayjeti said:

Someone recently remarked in another thread here at BFF that sasquatches have been observed many times slowly rocking from side to side.  In my thinking no known animal would resort to damaging a rifle except perhaps a sasquatch who understands their use.  It could be the hunter made the mistake of shooting one, and it or its relatives attacked him.  Some researchers, me included, believe there is more potential danger if you are alone than if you are with others in wilderness areas.  The four hunters that went missing in a two year period in the same area were evidently each out hunting alone.  The Sasquatch Research Association does not want people on their expeditions to go out alone, for several reasons, including if you get injured in a fall or get lost or what have you.  From some of what I've read I feel if you are alone it increases the chances of being accosted by any animal, including sasquatches.  Even in human societies being alone makes you more vulnerable to attacks.  I'm not saying sasquatches are regularly attacking people, but its possible that some of the experienced woodsmen who have gone missing while out alone could have succumbed to a sasquatch.  I know some object to suggestions they "some" sasquatches could be dangerous, but we need to live in the real world where things can go awry.

Susie replies:

Plus 1 to you from me.

You have essentially nailed in this posting **EXACTLY** what I believe is happening to hikers, hunters, campers, and children playing in, around, or *even* near the woods.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this posting.

***NCBRR, LOL!*********

You truly nailed it, and this is first *time* ever that I have laughed about anything regarding my sighting. Well done, and a plus 1 to you from me with love and appreciation for your posting.

Edited by SweetSusiq

You have essentially nailed in this posting **EXACTLY** what I believe is happening to hikers, hunters, campers, and children playing in, around, or *even* near the woods.

As I implied, you are at much greater risk to multiple factors if you are alone in wilderness areas.  Some of those who are alone may have succumbed to sasquatches.  Many people out alone in wilderness areas could have had accidents, heart attacks, or attacked by wild animals or other humans.  When sasquatches have abducted people I believe they do so when no one is looking, meaning the person is alone, even if just briefly.    David Paulides notes many disappearances where the person was just briefly out of sight, especially among children.  Some of those would likely be abductions, which could be by other humans.  It's really hard to pin numbers on these things.  I believe due to sasquatches history that some disappearances are related to them.  

I read suppositions before that sasquatches are more emboldened to come closer or harass people who are alone than they are to people in groups, and they are more apt to come closer to women and children than men.

Edited by jayjeti

What is this? Is this a real Dogman?

BTW, I do not think that is what I witnessed. Mine was larger, and looked like a BF except it had a snout.That creature is *not* what I witnessed.

Edited by SweetSusiq

As I implied, you are at much greater risk to multiple factors if you are alone in wilderness areas.  Some of those who are alone may have succumbed to sasquatches.  Many people out alone in wilderness areas could have had accidents, heart attacks, or attacked by wild animals or other humans.  When sasquatches have abducted people I believe they do so when no one is looking, meaning the person is alone, even if just briefly.    David Paulides notes many disappearances where the person was just briefly out of sight, especially among children.  Some of those would likely be abductions, which could be by other humans.  It's really hard to pin numbers on these things.  I believe due to sasquatches history that some disappearances are related to them.  

I read suppositions before that sasquatches are more emboldened to come closer or harass people who are alone than they are to people in groups, and they are more apt to come closer to women and children than men.

Sadly, Women and children are easier prey. Men are naturally created to fight to defend themselves and their families. Women typically run or scream for help. Kids will scream, but can be easily silenced.

PLUS 1 To you from me..

Edited by SweetSusiq

This does cost money, but it is a *true* story.The price to view it is $1.99.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EG8V64G?pc_redir=1413799992&robot_redir=1

I happened to see that one.  Really creepy - any insights to the lights in the woods?  I've heard others report here on flashes or lights deeper in the trees while camping.

Were the pack creatures more like what you saw?

*******Wyoming authorities warn of dangerous wildlife predator on the loose, reported 4 hours ago…. Authorities decline to say “what†type predator animal …. FBI involved in case.   -  Reuters News Service ***

40 year-old female victim attacked by at least one unknown predator

died as result of wounds and hypothermia

Freemont County, Wyoming

Here's an old newspaper article - an account about a "man-wolf" creature that attacks & kills a child and, later in the story,...kills three men.  Do you think this is a Dogman-type creature after reading the description?  What say ye?

This is a long account but a fascinating read.  Notice the description of how the creature hid behind a bush...making itself appear to reduce its profile to a "black spot" and remained as such for a few minutes before attacking.

Setting aside the discussion about the native superstitions concerning how the "man-wolf" came to be, and how it came to learn about the "animal-hunters" encroaching into its territory.....I find this account fascinating!!

From:  Osage County Chronicle  -  Burliname, Kansas  August 23, 1888

STORY OF A MAN-WOLF                             
                                              ----------------------
                                  His Successful Battle With a Hyena
                                       --------------------------------

He Is Caught in a Trap, and Escapes From a Cage --
                 He Clubs Three Natives to Death and Wounds Two Others

-------------------------

While with the animal-hunters in the jungles and foothills to the north of Benares we heard of a man-wolf.  On two former occasions we had received like reports, but had given little attention to them. The superstitious natives of India have many strange beliefs.  One of them is that a brother who has murdered a brother, turns into a man-wolf, and roams the jungles for one hundred years as a penance. While they hold this animal in fear and terror, as well as they may, they reason that if he is killed, another relative of the family must take his place and serve out the remainder of his sentence.   Therefore, while they would talk to us of these monsters. They were always careful not to locate them and bring them into danger.  We had longer before made up our minds that there was nothing so very ***** in finding a wild man in the jungles of India.

Children are carried off by semi-wild men or by wild animals almost daily, and even the civilized countries have their wild men roaming through their forests.  We were willing to pay a round sum for the capture of a man-wolf, believing he would turn out to be only a wild man, but at the same time a greater curiosity than a gorilla.     We had been making our headquarters in a village for several days, baiting our traps for hyenas and having natives on the lookout for serpents, when one mid-afternoon I got into a hammock swung between two trees on the out-skirts of the village and dropped off to sleep.

My two white men were already asleep in hammocks some distance away, and such of the natives as were not out for us, we're lying by to pass the heat of the day.  There were two or three children playing at the door of a hut near me, but making little or no noise.  It was as quiet as if a spell had been placed upon every inhabitant.  I had not slept over half an hour when a mosquito bit me on my cheek and started me up. I lay on my right side, and through the meshes of the hammock could see the edge of the jungle, about forty rods away. The children were still at play, and were a hundred feet nearer the jungle than I was.  Almost as soon as I opened my eyes I saw a dark object leap from the cover of the thicket to the shelter of a single bush on the cleared ground.  It looked to me, in the brief glimpse I had, like a gorilla. I measured the leap afterward with a tape line, and it was twenty three feet.  

I did not start up, but rubbed my eyes wide open to identify the strange creature.  It had cowered until I could see nothing but a black spot, and it was two or three minutes before it moved again.  Then it suddenly leaped into view, bounded for the children exactly as a monkey leaps, and before I could call out it had seized a little boy about two and a half years old, and was retreating with him. It was on its hind legs , both arms around the child, and running with great swiftness.

The body was naked and hairy, but I was convinced that it was that of a human being. I yelled out, and the creature whirled about, raised the child on high, and with a shrill scream of anger, dashed it down on the hard, baked earth with terrible force. Then shook its fists at the villagers swarming out, and dropping down on all fours, bounded away in the jungle.  We found the child gasping its last. That fling had broken almost every bone in its body.

It was not until the villagers were convinced that I had seen the creature and was assured of its identity that the head man acknowledged it to be a man-wolf, and that it had long been a menace to the locality.  It was, he said, his cousin, who killed a brother fifteen years before.  As the creature had now killed three children, against whom it seemed to have a particular spite, and as its presence menaced the safety of the village, he would give his consent for us to seek his capture.  I helped him to reach this conclusion by a present valued at twenty dollars, and by agreeing not to give the matter away to any other village.  

The first thing to be done was to learn the habits of the creature.  He was known to eat meat, roots, barks, and
 almost everything else that came in his way.  He must sleep but no one can say when, as he has been seen prowling around at all hours of the day and night. He was very strong and fierce, and it was doubted if one of the tiger cages would hold him. We decided to tempt his curiosity, and to this end, one of our cages was placed in the jungle and the door so arranged as to shut the creature in if he but entered.  But he took no notice of the curiosity, or if he did it was to fight shy of the suspected trap.  Twice in three days he was seen on the borders of the village, evidently bent on further mischief, and the natives finally found a path which the man-wolf used in going  and coming from a water hole.

As soon as they came in with the news, we started out to set a different trap for him. The steel traps to catch wild animals have no teeth, and the jaws come together in a way to give one a leverage on the other.  I have known of a full-grown tiger being caught by the foot and firmly held in a trap no larger than the boys set for mink and muskrat.  We replaced the chain with a half-inch rope made of native grasses, and as soon as a suitable spot had been selected we excavated a hole, buried the trap out of sight, and bent down a sapling and tied the end of the rope to it. This sapling was held down by a trigger which a sharp pull would release.  When the trap had been set no one could detect anything suspicious around the spot, and we felt certain that the creature would get into trouble if he passed that way.  When we could do no more, we retired to the village, about a mile away.  It was about sundown when we arrived, and we were just in time to see a wonderful proceeding.

A large and savage-looking hyena came out of the jungle and sniffed and snuffed and growled at us from a distance of twenty rods.  We refrained from shooting, for fear the reports would frighten the man-wolf away, and while a hundred of us stood gazing at the beast, another object suddenly appeared. It was the same creature I saw from the hammock.    "It is the man-wolf!" moaned a score of natives in chorus, and at least a dozen of them slunk away into their huts.  But the man-wolf had not come to disturb us.   He had evidently been tracking the hyena, and he was there for revenge,  he bounded over the ground with great leaps, and the hyena did not suspect his approach.  The last bound was a tremendous curve in the air, and as the man-wolf came down it was full upon the back of the hyena's back.  He uttered a terrible scream as he struck, and the hyena gave vent to something like a shriek.  They rolled over and over on the ground, biting, clawing, growling and gurgling, but the fight did not last over sixty seconds.   Then the man-wolf sprang up, shook himself and uttered a yell of triumph, and after threatening us for a couple of minutes re-entered the jungle. We went out to the body of the hyena, and its condition gave us a strong idea of the man-wolf's fighting powers.  One ear was torn off, both eyes plucked out, two legs broken, its tongue bitten nearly off and it had several horrible gashes in the belly.

It was plain that the creature was a match for lion or tiger, and we began to feel very uneasy.  By the advice of the head man we built several extra fires and kept a sharp lookout.    "The fellow is evidently very angry?" explained the old man.  "You are white men, and he is not pleased at your coming. Perhaps he has been told you are here to capture him...But who could have told him?"    "He had a cousin who was turned into a vulture for striking his father, and another cousin who was turned into a serpent for cursing our faith. Either one could have carried the man-wolf the news."   

We placed sentinels on the watch when ready to turn in, but everything passed off quietly
 until about midnight. Then a succession of shrieks and screams and roars brought every man, woman and child out of sleep, with a bound.  I had no other thought than that the man-wolf had seized one of the sentinels, but as I leaped out of the hut one  called to me:

"Sahib, you have caught the beast in your trap!"

It was a mile, as I have told you, from the village to the spot where we had set the trap, and yet the screams seemed close at hand.   When the news went round that there was no danger, the village soon quieted down, but there was no further sleep for any one.   Whether caught or not, the creature seemed fastened to one locality for the remainder of the night, and of all proceedings I ever knew a wild beast to indulge in, his were the worst.  He had a voice as strong as a lion's, and he was not quiet for two minutes at a time. He roared, screamed, shrieked, lamented and growled, and the wind brought us every sound.  He still had a head of steam on, when daylight came, and after a hasty breakfast, a party of twenty of us moved in his direction.

He probably heard us coming, for his anger was freshly aroused, and pretty soon, we could hear him tearing at the bushes.  I am free to say that the first sight of the man-wolf caught by the hind foot in the trap, and hanging head downward from the swaying sapling, took the courage out of me sooner than as if I had met a tiger face to face on the path.  He hung about three feet from the earth, and as far as he could reach in every direction, he had pulled up the bushes by the roots.  He was as supple as a monkey, and could double himself up and reach the trap, but, as strong as he was, he could not spring the jaws open and release his foot.  There was a foot of chain before he could get to the rope, and the way he bit on that chain made us hold our breaths.  Had it been of soft iron I have no doubt he would have cut it in two.  He had been caught when we first heard him scream out, and had been suspended for over four hours.  You would have thought he would be exhausted with pain and struggling, but he was not.

As soon as we came near him he made such tremendous efforts to get away, or to get at us, that all the natives
 fled in terror.    We quickly understood that we could do nothing with the beast until he had lost his strength and temper, and we returned to the village and left him hanging. All that day he yelled out every two or three minutes, and all that night, we heard from him at intervals.  On the second morning he was still ugly, but late in the afternoon, hunger and pain mastered him.  We brought up a cage, got three or four ropes around him, and finally made him a prisoner.  His foot and leg was terribly swollen and he made but little resistance.

We now had opportunity to look him over. He was certainly a man-wolf -- that is, a native child had been carried off when young and brought up with wild beasts for twenty years or more. This creature had a human face and form, but the body was covered with coarse hair, the teeth were long, the hands out of shape, and he had learned to go as a four-footed animal. He was indeed a horrible looking sight, but the worst feature about him was his eyes. No true wild beast ever saw through a more ugly pair. There was a villainous squint to them and the balls seemed to be aflame.
   We were congratulating ourselves on his easy capture when the head man repied:

"Wait a bit. Wait until his strength returns. You will never get him away from here."

We drew the cage to the village and gave the captive food and water.  He readily accepted both, and his conduct both, was as humble as we could desire. He was biding his time, however.  On the third day he minutely examined the construction of the cage and tested every bar.  He did this when he thought he was unobserved.   On the fifth day he began to snarl and growl and show his temper, and on the sixth day, we started off with him, the cage being dragged by twelve natives.

Everything went well to noon, when we stopped for a rest and a bite to eat. As all were sitting down the man-wolf suddenly sprang out of a corner where he had been sulking, seized a bar in either hand, and with a tremendous effort wrenched them out.  One he retained for a weapon as he leaped to the earth. It was so sudden that no one was prepared. He did not seek escape, but revenge, and before we could pick up our arms and open fire, he had killed three of the natives and severely wounded two others. He was still laying about him, screaming with rage when one of the white men gave him a charge of buckshot and ended his career.   He had struck only single blows, and yet each one had been hard enough to cripple or kill. But for our guns he would have killed every man in the party.  ----  N. Y. Sun.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The physical damage done to the hyena reminds me of the kind of injuries conducted by the alleged Menke against those young men & women in Russia (recent documentary)  Could this be considered a Dogman-type....in light of the description of its face being human? Regardless,....a very formidable creature!

The filter removed the 5 letter word that essentially meant unusual or odd 

Edited by chelefoot

As a mother, my heart breaks for what has happened to these innocent children and hikers. 

If we can just somehow prove they exist, many many many lives could be saved. 

Those poor children:( 

HAIRY WILD MAN, Plus 1 to you from me, and thank you for alerting the parents of kids who play in the woods about the possible dangers they could face.

http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/bigfoot-hotspot-radio/e/35938958?autoplay=true

This is a story of a man who encountered something in the woods that has changed his life forever. 

Edited by SweetSusiq

• masterbarber unpinned this topic