Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Midnight Owl and Elisi,

Your stories are very fascinating! Do you think bigfoot would ever be willing to show themselves to television crews like those on "Finding Bigfoot"?

The problem with a Primatologist is that the BF are not apes or gorillas etc,I have always believed they are another us.I would no more take anyone to study them any more than I would any other people.It would be disrespectful for me to assume they would even allow it.That is hard for some to grasp but it is how I feel about it.

Hello Elisi,

Though, I've heard about bigfoot since I was a child I'm new to all of this. Up until about 3 weeks ago I've only heard he was harry, had bigfeet and lived in the forest. I hope you can answer some of my questions.

You say they are like us? In like a spiritual way or material form? Or in their everyday actions? I'm trying to build a better picture here.

I would also like to know how old you were when you first saw them, and began interacting with them. Do you think they would be willing to show themselves to children?

Also where do you live? Hmmm... that sounds weird. What I mean to say where is this place you see all of them?

Thanks!

Guest Elisi

So how exactly is the permission for photos being given? You asked them to take their picture, was this mentally? Who stipulated to MO that he could not take a photo? Did someone grant the others permission to take photos? Why was MO not allowed to take photos, but was allowed to take audio?

I ask verbally when I am out taking photos and I know they are in the area. The way I ask is to say I am taking pictures today and I know you are around.If you would like to be in one of my photos that would be ok and if you don't that is ok too.I never ask them to let me take their photos as in trying to get a photo of them. I stipulated to MO no pictures.It was an impression I got that that would not be allowed.

As to whether they asked about the photo I don't know,I wasn't there when they took it.

It was impressed upon us,if you want to call that mindspeak or whatever you can,that it could be audioed.I never thought I would ever hear that audio.It was just for MO so when he sent it to me I was surprised.When he sent it out to various places I was even more surprised.I would never have posted it anywhere but somewhere I thought that was a secure place for people who wouldn't trash it or had no desire to prove Bigfoot exists.I had to change that thought. MO in his desire for people to have a glimpse into who they really are wanted to share his experience.

Guest Elisi

Hello Elisi,

Though, I've heard about bigfoot since I was a child I'm new to all of this. Up until about 3 weeks ago I've only heard he was harry, had bigfeet and lived in the forest. I hope you can answer some of my questions.

You say they are like us? In like a spiritual way or material form? Or in their everyday actions? I'm trying to build a better picture here.

I would also like to know how old you were when you first saw them, and began interacting with them. Do you think they would be willing to show themselves to children?

Also where do you live? Hmmm... that sounds weird. What I mean to say where is this place you see all of them?

Thanks!

I have always believed they are another us,our closest relative and I believe DNA wise they are another us.Do I know that scientificly no I don't.I know nothing of how to prove anything through DNA and when they start talking about all the factors of DNA I am lost.

I was almost 7 when I saw one for the first time.It was a juvenile.We just stared at each other and he turned and ran off.

I don't tell people where I live.People have tried to find out and have offered money to find out but I don't want my life turned upside down by anyone who thinks they can come here and see the Bigfoot.That won't happen.Anyone who thinks they can come here and set up game cams or anything else will be disappointed. The BF will just not be here.

I have always believed they are another us,our closest relative and I believe DNA wise they are another us.Do I know that scientificly no I don't.I know nothing of how to prove anything through DNA and when they start talking about all the factors of DNA I am lost.

I was almost 7 when I saw one for the first time.It was a juvenile.We just stared at each other and he turned and ran off.

I don't tell people where I live.People have tried to find out and have offered money to find out but I don't want my life turned upside down by anyone who thinks they can come here and see the Bigfoot.That won't happen.Anyone who thinks they can come here and set up game cams or anything else will be disappointed. The BF will just not be here.

Lol, I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to tell people where you live for a number of reasons. Just thought I'd ask though.

Close to us in DNA, but still hairy I assume? How about their faces? Maybe you can put a close to that whole Patty debate!

Sasfooty, that master of non-evidence gathering has garnered another nemesis!

Rockint, you're not worthy, you don't have the right attitude, and the creatures need to be protected from your ilk.

Hey, I think I've got the routine down pat.

Which creatures are you talking about? Us or the BF? :D

Thank you my friend, well said. :wub:

Elisi,

I was wondering why your name sounded so familiar. I have an uncle-in-law with that same last name. I wonder if you are related. He has a very common first name though.

It does mean something to the person who had the experience. For some this is so far out of the realm of belief they think for sure someone has been fooled.The only one who can truly judge that is the person who had the experience and all the things around the experience.Are people fooled?All the time and the saddest part of that is we fool ourselves most of the time. We talk ourself out of things and into things. The Bigfoot World is a great example of that.

Been trying to read through every comment in this thread. There is a lot. This one in particular got me.

I find your story completely fascinating. I am absolutely jealous of your story. I think it teaches me almost as much about bigfoot as it does about us as human beings. And despite that, the strange thing is I am still perplexed as to what to do now in regards to this.

The problem with a Primatologist is that the BF are not apes or gorillas etc,I have always believed they are another us.I would no more take anyone to study them any more than I would any other people.It would be disrespectful for me to assume they would even allow it.That is hard for some to grasp but it is how I feel about it.

I have no idea when I will see another group.I have no control over that.It is their choice.

They travel for many reasons.Going to better hunting areas,going where other families are etc.

I feel the need to say this again.I am not unique nor am I special. I am respectful of them and know they are the ones who decide whether to interact or not. Anyone can have interactions with them. Be respectful,lose your thoughts of controling the situation,have no ulterior motive.Just be there and let them come to you.

I may sound like a broken record but BFs are close to my hear too. Many of us on the forum probably have a desire to see BF recognized, then protected by strict wildlife laws. When BF leaves your land, its at the mercy of crazies who shoot and kill what ever they want.

There are many primatologist out there and some probably have the same values as you when it comes to BF. Why not find one that thinks like you and make a friend at the same time?

Guest wild eyed willy

I may sound like a broken record but BFs are close to my hear too. Many of us on the forum probably have a desire to see BF recognized, then protected by strict wildlife laws. When BF leaves your land, its at the mercy of crazies who shoot and kill what ever they want.

There are many primatologist out there and some probably have the same values as you when it comes to BF. Why not find one that thinks like you and make a friend at the same time?

The vast majority of hunters are not crazies. They are responsibile law abiding citizens. The crazy ones amount to such a small percentage point as to be almost imperceivable.. The odds of a BF running into a gun carrying crazy in the woods are so small, It would have a better chance of winning the lottery or being attacked by a shark.

Some of we hunters would also like to see this animal protected by laws that protect their habitat. Even aside from that, many of us are just curious to know more about such a magnificent being. Everyone loves a good mystery, and they are certainly mysterious.

The vast majority of hunters are not crazies. They are responsibile law abiding citizens. The crazy ones amount to such a small percentage point as to be almost imperceivable.. The odds of a BF running into a gun carrying crazy in the woods are so small, It would have a better chance of winning the lottery or being attacked by a shark.

Some of we hunters would also like to see this animal protected by laws that protect their habitat. Even aside from that, many of us are just curious to know more about such a magnificent being. Everyone loves a good mystery, and they are certainly mysterious.

When I used the word crazies, I was referring to the crazies......... that roam the Oregon woods and not the sensible hunters. I'm a big game hunter of deer, bear, and varmits. However we see holes shot in signs, stripped deer carcasses, piles of dumped off trash, torn down signs, shooting ranges with trashed targets all over, and the list goes on. Responsible hunters don't do this. Look at the list of BF shootings by the crazies and legal hunters who mostly wounded BFs. There are no laws protecting BF, so can sensible hunters kill BFs legally? I think so. This bothers me.

http://lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com/bigfootshootings.aspx

List of BF shootings.

2002-10; AR, Johnson; hunter shoots a bigfoot multiple times with .22 LR's

2003-05; OR, Clatsop; a bigfoot throws rock at a shooter, shooter then shoots at the bigfoot

2003-07; TN, Lincoln; man shoots at a bigfoot seen near a house the bigfoot stumbles and runs away

2003-08; TX, Hood; a running bigfoot knocks down a human and dog, human then shoots the bigfoot

2003-08; TX, Walker; Police Acadamy student shoots a bigfoot in his backyard, the bigfoot escapes BFRO Rprt 7467

2003-10; AR, Benton; a female bigfoot gets shot by drunks at campfire in woods

2003-11; PA, Westmoreland; hunter shoots a bigfoot in the shoulder, it screams and flees

2005-01; OR, Umatilla; farmer shoots a bigfoot, the bigfoot screams, falls, gets up, and runs away

2005-09; MO, Dent; a farmer attempts to shoot a bigfoot

2006; WV, Clendenin; one hunter grabs gun from second hunter who was trying to shoot a bigfoot

2006-02; TX, Navarro; 1) road crossing, 2) human shoots bf twice with 30.06 and it walks away *IBS*

2006-05; KY, Martin; camper shoots at a bigfoot

2008-03; KY, Whitley; hunters shoot at a bigfoot and bigfoot chases hunters

unknown; FL, Sarasota; human shoots a bigfoot with tear gas gun. BOTEC

unknown; FL, unknown; man shoots at a bigfoot next to Strip Mall Dumpster

unknown; ID, Clearwater; ATV'er 'shoots at ground' during bigfoot trail X-ing

unknown; LA, Caddo; human refrains from shooting a bigfoot because it was too human IBS

unknown; LA, Desoto; dogs and a bigfoot fight, a hunter shoots the bigfoot IBS

unknown; OH, Adams; a bigfoot throws rocks at human, a human shoots the bigfoot, blood is found

unknown; OK, Le Flore; bigfoots pound on house, raid freezer, human shoots a bigfoot IBS

unknown; OR, Grant; human shoots at bigfoot that jumps out of creek and runs by

unknown TN, Jefferson; 2 humans shoot at a bigfoot

unknown; WA, Clark; man shoots a bigfoot and tries to sell it until informed of the Washingtin no-kill law IBS

unknown; WA, Lewis; a sheriff shoots at bigfoot in a pasture, the bigfoot tears down fence while escaping IBS

unknown; WA, Skamania; a bigfoot throws rock at truck, driver shoots at bigfoot IBS

unknown; WV, Harrison; **** hunter shoots and kills possible bigfoot

unknown; VA, Buchanan; human shoots something in the dark

October 28, 1982: Bell Township: A witness heard growling sounds from a creature. He saw something with red eyes at a distance in the bushes. The witness then shot at the creature three times with a rifle, but with no apparent effect. Submitted by Paul Johnson/Stan Gordon. Courtesy www.paresearchers.com website

Edited by georgerm

Guest wild eyed willy

When I used the word crazies, I was referring to the crazies......... that roam the Oregon woods and not the sensible hunters. I'm a big game hunter of deer, bear, and varmits. However we see holes shot in signs, stripped deer carcasses, piles of dumped off trash, torn down signs, shooting ranges with trashed targets all over, and the list goes on. Responsible hunters don't do this. Look at the list of BF shootings by the crazies and legal hunters who mostly wounded BFs. There are no laws protecting BF, so can sensible hunters kill BFs legally? I think so. This bothers me.

http://lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com/bigfootshootings.aspx

List of BF shootings.

2002-10; AR, Johnson; hunter shoots a bigfoot multiple times with .22 LR's

2003-05; OR, Clatsop; a bigfoot throws rock at a shooter, shooter then shoots at the bigfoot

2003-07; TN, Lincoln; man shoots at a bigfoot seen near a house the bigfoot stumbles and runs away

2003-08; TX, Hood; a running bigfoot knocks down a human and dog, human then shoots the bigfoot

2003-08; TX, Walker; Police Acadamy student shoots a bigfoot in his backyard, the bigfoot escapes BFRO Rprt 7467

2003-10; AR, Benton; a female bigfoot gets shot by drunks at campfire in woods

2003-11; PA, Westmoreland; hunter shoots a bigfoot in the shoulder, it screams and flees

2005-01; OR, Umatilla; farmer shoots a bigfoot, the bigfoot screams, falls, gets up, and runs away

2005-09; MO, Dent; a farmer attempts to shoot a bigfoot

2006; WV, Clendenin; one hunter grabs gun from second hunter who was trying to shoot a bigfoot

2006-02; TX, Navarro; 1) road crossing, 2) human shoots bf twice with 30.06 and it walks away *IBS*

2006-05; KY, Martin; camper shoots at a bigfoot

2008-03; KY, Whitley; hunters shoot at a bigfoot and bigfoot chases hunters

unknown; FL, Sarasota; human shoots a bigfoot with tear gas gun. BOTEC

unknown; FL, unknown; man shoots at a bigfoot next to Strip Mall Dumpster

unknown; ID, Clearwater; ATV'er 'shoots at ground' during bigfoot trail X-ing

unknown; LA, Caddo; human refrains from shooting a bigfoot because it was too human IBS

unknown; LA, Desoto; dogs and a bigfoot fight, a hunter shoots the bigfoot IBS

unknown; OH, Adams; a bigfoot throws rocks at human, a human shoots the bigfoot, blood is found

unknown; OK, Le Flore; bigfoots pound on house, raid freezer, human shoots a bigfoot IBS

unknown; OR, Grant; human shoots at bigfoot that jumps out of creek and runs by

unknown TN, Jefferson; 2 humans shoot at a bigfoot

unknown; WA, Clark; man shoots a bigfoot and tries to sell it until informed of the Washingtin no-kill law IBS

unknown; WA, Lewis; a sheriff shoots at bigfoot in a pasture, the bigfoot tears down fence while escaping IBS

unknown; WA, Skamania; a bigfoot throws rock at truck, driver shoots at bigfoot IBS

unknown; WV, Harrison; **** hunter shoots and kills possible bigfoot

unknown; VA, Buchanan; human shoots something in the dark

October 28, 1982: Bell Township: A witness heard growling sounds from a creature. He saw something with red eyes at a distance in the bushes. The witness then shot at the creature three times with a rifle, but with no apparent effect. Submitted by Paul Johnson/Stan Gordon. Courtesy www.paresearchers.com website

This is a long list and I will read it, but (( is it real)) If we have never found a BF, how can we know this is true?

Guest wild eyed willy

I have read about half of the list and can't believe I have not heard of this before now...I have read the acount of the 1924 miners cabin, but that is the only one I had heard... I am amazed that I have been reading BF forums and reports for almost a year and had not heard any of this..

I still have a lot of reading to do, but I guess I stand corrected, I can see there are crazies.

It is sad that so many animals have been shot and killed and we still have no body for the scientists....

If you had asked me a month ago what I knew about the Bigfoot Phenomenon, I have to say I pretty close much to nothing, but boy I have learned a lot. I’m sure Midnight Owl can attest to that, with such a life changing experience!

I am a tribal member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma. I had something very profound happen to me in central Oklahoma just a little over a month ago, that I feel compelled to share with anyone following or interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon.

I know some of you have casted doubts on what others have said on this board but I ask you this, why should they lie? Has anyone been asked for money? Has anyone been even really asked to believe what they say?

He nor I neither one are out to prove anything.This was not posted as research or evidence.This was posted as something he wanted to share.

I know that this is hard for many here. Many here have probably put a lot of work to finding bigfoot and then when you hear this story you think you might have finally found the promise land. However, as you run towards it for some reason you the gates closing.

People have tried to find out and have offered money to find out but I don't want my life turned upside down by anyone who thinks they can come here and see the Bigfoot.That won't happen.Anyone who thinks they can come here and set up game cams or anything else will be disappointed. The BF will just not be here.

It’s a heartbreaking blow. It’s like you are being tortured by the very dream you sought for yourself. You ask yourself then why was another bigfoot hunter such as Midnight Owl allowed to see them?

All I got in return was an occasional wood knock or two, a few brief hoots and bush shaking. Nothing more-nothing less! It would have ended right there until Elisi came up and asked me if I wanted to go into the woods with them.

I can say with certainty, all the Bigfoot groups running the big dog and pony shows have and never will come close to the experience I had that night in the central Oklahoma woods! For that, I am truly thankful and blessed by the Great Creator!

More so you might even try to question why would they let someone with a gun see them.

While standing there in the woods with the guide that night, the words "Why are you carrying a gun?" came rushing into my head. It surprised me greatly because no one knew I had one tucked away in my cargo pants pocket. I looked around and thought "Where did that come from....????"

But that’s just an excuse to stop yourself from asking the real question. Why hasn’t your time come to see one?

To you, I would say you are going about it wrong. Read again what has been said here.