Face To Face Meeting With Bigfoot

Midnight Owl

Elisi possibly knows more about bigfoot than anyone here. She has been encountering bigfoot since she was 7 years old.

I was almost 7 when I saw one for the first time.It was a juvenile.We just stared at each other and he turned and ran off.

Anyone else with a story like that?

On top of that she knows all about the techniques you use as a researcher yourself and probably just about as many other researchers as well.

I have become very good friends with a lot of researchers who are respected as researchers.They may be open minded more than some and some don't understand what I express to them but they know who I am and know I have no reason to make things up.

I have many friends who were part of research groups who were told don't talk about that report,that has to be put in a private file etc. Those who did chose to continue to speak out were chastised or thrown out of the group and then lies told as to why they were thrown out.I had one person say to me I will never tell what I know because if I do the research science world will never do anything for me. This BF World continually amazes me but I see a change

One might say she was also a researcher… a researcher of BFRs. After all, why would she need to research bigfoot?

Now I can tell you what they like most from my garden. Melons. They would rather have cantaloupe than watermelons.

It is obvious her relationship with the creatures is as natural as walking outside. Why would she need any more evidence. Would you ask hair samples from your child to prove her existence?

But I am not you and I will do nothing to harm the trust that I have built up with them.I don't care about casts,and scat and hair samples.Leave that to the researchers. I am not trying to prove anything.I have said that many times.Yes I have pics of footprints…

Because of her close relationship to bigfoot some have doubted her credibility. Some have wrongly associated with another infamous personality within the community because of circumstantial evidence.

It would be incorrect for me to say I am that.I do however have Cherokee and Choctaw Blood as well as others.

My guide was a Cherokee Medicine woman named Arla.

Why should we believe she is not who she says she is?

I'm not as trusting in people since my youth/young adulthood. My loss, perhaps. Wild tales, in my book, until proven otherwise. Entertaining, to be sure, but merely tales told online. A grain of salt.

Guest Cervelo

Two grains for me please and the whole thing is sounding very, very familiar to me...,,, hum where have we heard this story before? Oh yeah that's right if you hear or read the same thing enough times it becomes fact after a while. Geat story and please countinue but to the defenders of the story ya don't have a leg to stand on without the evidence to back up the story and I don't think any is coming from the sounds of it. Which IMO makes this the same old Bigfoot buddy story this time with a NA twist as opposed to the southern flavor of the last one but do please countinue they are great entertainment until the bear boggers on glass are proven to be Bigfoot ;)

I am totally blown away at the overwhelming response to this blog! I thank everyone for adding their feelings and opinions and fully understand both the negative and the positive. There was a time in my life where I would have had a problem believing what I have shared with you all. Again, these are only words typed on a screen, but everything I have related is the truth just as it happened to me. Others with true life experience have added to this in this blog and I thank them for it. I also thank those for sharing their geniune concerns.

I have pondered what would it take for most to believe in the Forest People. It would take one being either captured or killed to be analyzed and displayed for the masses. Would anyone reading this intentionally walk into a pride of hungry lions to be killed and eaten? Would any loving mother allow a snake to approach and bite her children? I think not. The instinct of self preservation is one of the strongest feelings we have! The Bigfoot are no different.

Many researchers I know put the Bigfoot on the scale of being just a dumb primate with exceptional physical abilities. It is an animal to be hunted, captured or even killed and treated like a prized trophy. I have personally spoken with leaders of a large well known Bigfoot research organization, who publically support a non-kill platform, but personally carry a serious long rifle and will take a shot at one if given the opportunity. What are chances of this person ever getting very close to them? Slim to none!

If you realize something is a threat to your health and livelyhood, we instinctively avoid it. The Bigfoot are no different. I was hungry for a real, up close experience and got much more than I expected by being completely open and vulnerable. Not something in my comfort zone that's for sure!

Elisi is a wonderful, honest woman with years of experience who I listened to. She can help others who are hungry nd willing to listen. She cannot control them, but knows what has worked and what doesn't work in interacting with them.

Thank you all again for sharing in this blog! May God richly bless you is my prayer....

Midnight Owl.....

Guest RioBravo

To all who've had an encounter:

I'm still having trouble understanding some things.

If you feel compelled to share your experience for the benefit of other curious about this creature, why not contact individuals qualified to document their existence? That way, the whole world can share in the fun.

Edited by RioBravo

Guest Cervelo

MO,

I get where your coming from. I have never been face to face with one. I've had experiences that for some would be without a doubt an encounter with Bigfoot but for me they are very intriguing episodes that keep me in the game. I consider all other evidence presented wishful thinking on the observers part..... Except one a face to face less than 50' there are only two options with that one and IMO it's happened to many times to all be fabricated. What I struggle with is the position of the repeat observer who takes on this attitude of I don't have to prove anything or can't break the trust issue. That's where my bs meter gets turned on real quick. If I had a face to face encounter I would never come on this fourm or any other and discuss it without evidence. I would share with many people here including you and Ellsi but it would be in private. How can anyone think that they can come on a public fourm and make such claims with no evidence is beyond my comprehension and IMO leads to only one conclusion they are just looking for attention from a sympathetic group an brings there story into question. Then when the questions come they get all pissy or their little group of followers jump in. Its quite any interesting thing to watch develop but my point is in the little time I've been here it's very predictable. I do admire how you have conducted yourself and stayed above it all and look forward to your future posts!

Edited by Cervelo

Forgot to finish this when I had stepped out to restock the Kool-aid. Well, back to what I was saying.

Elisi is no charlatan. If anything she is a spiritual messiah to the bigfoot community and like all spiritual leads she has been shown to be humble.

I never said I was entitled to that trust other than I have respect.If my being respectful and having no ulterior motive creates that trust then that is how it is.If you had read what I said you would have saw where I said there are no chosen. Many people have gained their trust I am no one special for sure.

She states that she is not special but then it is so obvious that she is special. We all have what it takes for us to see bigfoot with our own eyes but we must listen to what she has to say.

If you close your mind and say I won't look at that and think about it,you have lost an opportunity.

As you might have known, MidnightOwl and she are one in the same in ideas and spirit. This is why bigfoot was so easily eager to appear in front of him despite having a gun on him at the time.

In my personal quest for gaining additional information about Bigfoot, I saw back stabbing, politics, information stealing and other distastful things others were willing to do for money or recognition.

I know of people who will take your money in a bad way.I saw where one person would take you to meet the Bigfoot for $1000.Anytime anyone sees anything like that,keep your hands in your pockets.

And the bond is so close they can even speak for one another.

I don't believe MO posted to give a solution to the bigfoot mystery. He did post because he wanted to share an experience he had, with others.I believe he stated that he was not concerned about being believed and that people could take it or not.He was only wanting others to share in an experience that was so important to him.Did he make this experience up,I can say for sure he didn't because I was right there with him.

For MO as we began to walk over to the fence he immediately heard questions being asked of him.It threw him for a moment because the questions asked of him were of a nature that no one else there knew.

It is as if they have a constant mind-speak connection to one another as well. I propose they are a trinity of souls which will lead to bigfoot.

Remember as she constantly reminds us that this is not an easy task for her.

Sometimes I feel like when I share something I am going to be put in front of a firing squad of people shooting disrespect at me or at what I believe.Yet still I continue to step out right in front of it again.Why do I do that? I want to share wonderful experiences and I want people to understand we all have different kinds of encounters and that there is some people out there that will be respectful to you no matter what your encounter is.

So ask yourself why would she be so willing to do this? Attention? No, she is making that sacrifice for us. So please keep your minds open and no matter how far off these creatures may seem to us,

It would take place in a very remote area of Oklahoma. Access to this area would be extremely difficult-but not impossible requiring serious hiking over some rough terrain unless you passed through a section of open private land.

There were four others of the group hiking in the same general area where Elisi and I had our close encounter later that night….

The four ladies hiking knew about this activity and had stopped to rest on a large rock. That was when one noticed the sentry watching them and exclaimed and pointed. Several picutres were taken.

You could spot one too and in that profound moment change your life forever, like Midnight Owl.

I am a tribal member of the Cherokee Nation of Oklahoma. I had something very profound happen to me in central Oklahoma just a little over a month ago, that I feel compelled to share with anyone following or interested in the Bigfoot phenomenon.

One last word to all the doubters.

Who’s to say what’s not? In the short time I have been here I’ve heard the creature to be capable of doing amazing things. So who’s to say this curious yet shy creature, that can rip a bear in half but wouldn’t so much as hurt a man who’s been hunting him down for thousands of years couldn’t do what has been stated here? If he can mimic animal calls, see in infrared and other electromagnetic frequencies, how far off really is it to say he has power to communicate with you through your thoughts, or disappear right in front of your eyes like a ninja? I’m sure given enough time it will be shown that this creature can walk on water and possibly raise the dead.

CLICK ME

Nona- What would be the statistical significance of this story being true if there are no established knowns? How can you determine Stubstad to be a hoaxer and this one to be genuine based on what circumstantial evidence each presents? I'm just curious because we are in desperate need of an accurate method in differentiating hoax from truth in the bigfoot community.

Edited by Jodie

Guest Cervelo

Nona,

Are you a proponent of the story or a detractor I can't tell?

Edited by Cervelo

Nona- What would be the statistical significance of this story being true if there are no established knowns? How can you determine Stubstad to be a hoaxer and this one to be genuine based on what circumstantial evidence each presents? I'm just curious because we are in desperate need of an accurate method in differentiating hoax from truth in the bigfoot community.

:lol: Sarcasm. I like that. I sometimes find it hard to get it across on the internet.

Of course, me stating Stubsad's claim being 97% a hoax was only a jest. As Bipedalist pointed out to me in another post, as we are taught statistics in grade school we should already know one shouldn't use numeric values for non quantitative data. Stubsad being a statistician should appreciate that one. As for how much I actually believe this story to be true, I'll leave it up to you. Wouldn't want to spoil it for the rest.

Well, on that note I'm going to make this my last post and bid you all farewell. It's been interesting.

Well, on that note I'm going to make this my last post and bid you all farewell. It's been interesting.

Another classic ploy. Farewell.

I for one can do without the sarcasm, you have something to say or an opinion to give do it.

Or the drama <_<

Edited by indiefoot

I think you threw everyone when you said this Nona:

I’m sure given enough time it will be shown that this creature can walk on water and possibly raise the dead.

Difficult to tell who you are saying will advance this thought? I get the feeling you weren't talking about Elisi or MidnightOwl but you weren't very clear of your meaning.

One last word to all the doubters.

Who’s to say what’s not? In the short time I have been here I’ve heard the creature to be capable of doing amazing things. So who’s to say this curious yet shy creature, that can rip a bear in half but wouldn’t so much as hurt a man who’s been hunting him down for thousands of years couldn’t do what has been stated here? If he can mimic animal calls, see in infrared and other electromagnetic frequencies, how far off really is it to say he has power to communicate with you through your thoughts, or disappear right in front of your eyes like a ninja? I’m sure given enough time it will be shown that this creature can walk on water and possibly raise the dead.

I MUST say, this is some of the best satire I've read online in a LONG time.