New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Hi, Originally from South Africa, live in the UK. Im quite passionate about ol' Wood Booger. Have not had any encounter but I know they do exist. I enjoy listening/ reading others encounters and when they do share details about the locations, I enjoy searching for the place on Maps. Fascinating to see how close to "civilisation" some of these encounters occur and how wild the forests can be just a couple miles away. 

Regards

Kayo

• Upvote 2

Hi everyone,

My name is George C. Fennell, L.E., Lubrication Engineer and inventor/formulator of Weapon Shield gun and gear CLP/Oil. I was formerly an Astronomer for the University of Pittsburgh's Allegheny Observatory from 1980-1985. Due to the fact that after the Hubble Space telescope went up, there was little need for ground based Astronomers of my era, whereupon I then formed my own company called MPC in Butler PA and was there until 2004 when I was forced to leave. I then moved to Bethel Park PA and founded Steel Shield Technologies, Inc with a partner. My partner passed away and I have since then retired. I sold my interests and formulations to Tom Spithaler of RATTAC Technologies who is making it available again as well as all my other formulas. My interests in UFOs/UAPs began in 1967 and not long after that so did my interests in Bigfoot/Sasquatch. I hope I can contribute positive things to the project and make you all and Mr. Tompkins pleased and proud.

Welcome to the Forums; GingerSage, Brrisco, Tom Lawless, Machobird, CL60, Brudog, Jetboil, and Old Sasq.

Welcome Arcturus from Europe and king88kayo from the UK.

Hello all, keen on bigfoot and Cryptozoology since I was a child forty something years ago. Used to be a member of this forum around 2014. Been listening to Lynn Smith from Bigfoot Case Files on Youtube every week for the last few years. Well worth it. Great to meet you all. 

Just introducing myself, we spend a lot of time in the outdoors and have always been interested in this topic and want to learn more on this fascinating creature.

Hello!  I'm new to the Bigfoot Forum, but excited to be here.  My 10 year old son is obsessed with Bigfoot and a true believer!  I'm here to do research for him and ask any questions he may have!

• Upvote 1

Howdy. I've never had an encounter, don't know if they are real or not (but I lean towards belief). Just curious to learn more about a topic that's always fascinated me.

Hello. 
John from NY. Started looking more into Bigfoot recently after I learned the father of a good friend of mine is a believer. Still a skeptic, but looking to learn and see what’s out there!

Hi! I'm Josh, currently living in Central Florida, where my sister and I had a sighting of some sort of bipedal forest creature when we were teenagers. I've remained interested in the Bigfoot/Skunk Ape topic since then.

Hello, I am a Sasquatch help from Western North Carolina near the Great Smokies Mountain National Park.  I have been actively researching the Sasquatch for close to 20 years now.  I am a very active Field Researcher who specializes in audio and animal behavior.  My Father was a very well known Mountain Man/Hunter in our area.  He taught me many things about tracking, and animal behavior.  I got into this research when I started finding unusual things while deer hunting and other outdoor pursuits.  I do some presentations at regional and national events but mostly like to continue my boots on the ground approach to this most difficult topic.  I have had many interesting experiences and one day I hope to put this more in a written form.  My daughter works with primates at her job and she is a tremendous resource for me and a great supporter as well as my son.  

Hi, Jim from Missouri here.  Longtime interest in the subject, saw some unusual tracks in the Yellowstone backcountry one time but other than that nothing to report.  Kind of torn on the whole thing, on the one hand seems too fantastic to be true and no shortage of hoaxers, on the other there’s been some compelling cases and evidence that can’t be ignored.  

• Like 1