New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

I hope this is where I’m supposed to introduce ourselves. Lol. We are a couple Jason and Julie who’ve recently moved out of an area that was kind of a quite hot bed for this kind of activity. I, Jason, have had a few encounters with what could only possibly be these creatures though Julie has not. She is still very curious about the subject though. My personal experiences with this specific subject though directly has only been about three times, were something of an extraordinary and unfortunately unbelievable nature. Due to this, I’m very open minded yet still objectively critical on the subject. If you would like to hear of these experiences, I would like to discuss it, and we are actually looking to start some field research of our own. Please feel free to ask but I do ask that you would keep an open mind as well. Thank you. Jason and Julie.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Welcome, Steve!

I believe you are right, Steve. Based on cross referencing the mines and the general locations given, my guess would be either the independent mine ore the mine at the bottom of Blue Ridge. Just a guess though. I to am looking for that spot.

Admin
1 hour ago, JJW said:

We are a couple Jason and Julie

Welcome to the BFF Jason and Julie. If Julie will posting, please ask her to create an account, it is against the rules for two people to use the same account (We wouldn't who is actually posting).

Thanks and enjoy the forums!

Understood, thank you. I will reserve this account as my own and let her fill out her own. Do I need to change my profile to reflect only me?

• Thanks 2
Admin
11 minutes ago, JJW said:

Understood, thank you. I will reserve this account as my own and let her fill out her own. Do I need to change my profile to reflect only me?

It's up to you, as long as it's one person, one account.

Thanks

Guest Al Parten
On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Former Army Ranger Instructor at Camp Frank D Merrill in Dahlonega Ga. Thanks for adding me. 

Admin
9 minutes ago, Al Parten said:

Former Army Ranger Instructor at Camp Frank D Merrill in Dahlonega Ga. Thanks for adding me. 

Welcome to the BFF Al.

Enjoy the forums!

I’m curious,  and fairly unskilled at navigating this site, what have You heard about the child like giggles in the woods associated with the Sasquatch if anything?

Admin

Welcome to all of our newest BFF members!

Please let us know if you have any questions regarding the forum or how to use it.

Hello bigfoot forums,

My name is Kyle and I have been fascinated with these creatures for years now. Some of you may already be familiar with some of my work via the “Sasquatch habitat investigation team” channel on YouTube, I am one of the founding members along with my friend mark. 

• Upvote 1
Admin
3 minutes ago, Oregonfieldresearcher1987 said:

My name is Kyle

Welcome to the BFF Kyle, happy to have you here.

Guest Al Parten
On 7/11/2020 at 3:44 PM, danthemandmv said:

Welcome  ,  JJW  &  Al Parten  !

Thank you, looking forward to being a member.