New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Monster Squad

My name is Chuck, I retired form FDOC and have hunted and tracked for over 40 years. In December 2000 I came face to face with a booger. I've been after that big ugly ever since.

Hello everyone. I just now joined after lurking the forums for a month or so. I'm an avid believer, have yet to have an encounter of my own, but am looking forward to if/when it does happen. I live in eastern Tennessee and know of a few people that claim to have had their own encounters with one or even  multiple Sasquatch. I recently got in touch with a witness through a mutual friend who claims (I say claims because I don't know him very well personally, although the mutual friend vouches for him) that he had a few encounters on private property at foot of the nearby mountains. 2-3 encounters over the span of about a week, all at night or at least dusk. He told me he observed multiple individuals, was bluff rushed although he never saw the one that rushed him, only heard the grunts and what sounded like something enormous tearing through the brush. And had a couple stones get thrown his way in a separate encounter. I'm trying to get in touch with him and hopefully accompany him in the field sometime. If anything comes of it, I'll post on the forums. Thanks for having me, guys.

Hello, everyone. My name is Pam, and my curiosity about Bigfoot started when I read ‘Mysterious Monsters” as an 8 year old. The following summer my sister and I listened in secret to adult family members speaking in hushed tones about an unusual nighttime attack on a cattle farm in eastern Nebraska, and although the situation sounded horrifying, I will never forget those adults (all long time farmers or spouses of farmers) hypothesizing that Bigfoot could someone be involved. I recently came across this forum and have been impressed by the dialogue. While my education and vocation are focused strongly in scientific and public health-related matters, in my heart I am a Bigfoot researcher. I look forward to learning from all of you. 

Admin

To all of our newest members, welcome to the BFF! We are glad you are here and look forward to hearing your comments.

Guest Kburn530

Hey! I’m Keenan. Here from Northern California right next to Bluff Creek and the Siskiyou Forest. 
I’ve never had a sighting or a verified experience. But I’ve been learning as much as I can about the topic.

Nice to meet you all

I'm not exactly new, just been away for a while, maybe a decade. LTBF, (Long Time Bigfoot Fan, Long Time Bama Fan) take your pick. It may take me some time to reacquaint, it is good to see so many old names are still here. Any thing awesome going on with our subject in the State of Alabama?

Hello, everyone! I'm from Maryland (spending most of my time in the central and capital regions), and I've been interested in cryptozoology (starting with aquatic cryptids) since I was a child. I honestly hadn't given Sasquatch/Bigfoot much consideration until recently, maybe because I was much more interested in other animals (e.g., birds, reptiles, bats). Now that I'm delving into all of the encounters with (and evidence of) undescribed-by-science primates across the world, I'm fascinated (and developing an overall interest in primatology).

Although my background is in biology/ecology, I'm currently working in a different field, and I participate in wildlife research as an amateur/citizen scientist. Now that Bigfoot is on my radar, I'm excited to check out some areas with historical and recent encounters, as well as potential habitats where Bigfoot may have gone unnoticed or unreported.

I'm looking forward to the day when Bigfoot (aka Sasquatch, Wood Apes, etc.) is/are officially documented and recognized by the scientific community!

BFF Patron

Happy New Year to all!

I would consider myself a skeptic but do find the subject interesting. I'm in Virginia and have spent considerable time hunting, fishing and camping and have had some unusual experience's.

I  have enjoyed lurking on the site for sometime and look forward to participating.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF LTBF, bluewingedleafbird, and Foxhill!!

We hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to your contributions.