New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest SoldierLife

My name is Rob. I am from the Southwest USA. I grew up in a military family and I am also a Veteran of the US Army. I have always been interested in the unknown and paranormal fields since I was a kid. The idea of something out there that we cannot find or prove the existence of has always intrigued me. I have a very open mind but being a troubleshooter I look for facts and brush aside "feelings". I love seeing videos that cannot be explained. 

I look forward to see what this forum has to offer!

Hello from Florida U.S.A. ! Old member returning after about a 10-11 year hiatus. I had a nighttime sighting in 1994, creature walked across road in front of my car, witnessed by me and my passenger. I live on the east coast of Florida and the sighting was just about 150 yards from the beach…thus my username DuneBeast. Glad to be back! Can’t wait to dive in…thanks for having me back!

Guest Sandra Ivey

My name is Sandra Ivey and I am so excited to be a member here. Thanks so much for letting me join. I have believed in Bigfoot since I saw Legend of Boggy Creek when I was a kid.

Hi from the UK, I have followed this subject across the net for about 9 years. In the UK whilst we have some limited reports of Wildmen, I personally am sceptical that we have a similar animal over here.

I visited Vancouver Island in 2014, and was lucky enough to be invited by the late great Dr. John Bindernagel to see his footprint casts and have a chat about the subject at his home in Courtenay.

I probably should have joined the forum years ago! I am very interested to keep fully up to date with the subject, and I am hoping we get some definitive evidence soon!

Rob H

Cambridgeshire

UK

Admin

Welcome to the BFF SoldierLife, Sandra, and RobH; glad to have each of you as members!!!

Welcome back to the BFF DuneBeast, hope you find it as interesting as the first time around.

• Like 1
Guest Brakefoot
On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hi, I'm Brakefoot. Former LEO avid hunter and outdoorsman. Originally from MI but now I live in South FL. I also spend a lot of time metal detecting. I've always been interested in Bigfoot.

Admin
55 minutes ago, Brakefoot said:

Hi, I'm Brakefoot. Former LEO avid hunter and outdoorsman.

Welcome to the BFF Brakefoot. We have several LEO members here.

Enjoy the Forums!

Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Brakefoot!!!

I would be interested in hearing any BF stories you had as a LEO.

Guest Brakefoot
16 hours ago, VAfooter said:

Welcome to the BFF, Brakefoot!!!

I would be interested in hearing any BF stories you had as a LEO.

None as an LEO but at that time living in MI I didn't think there was even the possibility they were in the state.