New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Tracks1982

Hello Bigfoot Forums! As my username suggests, i had an experience in 1982. One night, i was at my brothers house when watching tv when we heard and almost felt a large thud on the side of the house. My brother and i went outside to find all of our dogs whining under the deck. As we walked around the side of the house we noticed that there was a track line that came up to the house from the woods,  and then went to the north to the next bunch of woods. These tracks were much larger than a humans but shaped exactly the same. We quickly went back inside and the next morning went out there with my Dad and brother in law. My brother in law is 6’5” and he could not stride with these tracks. Thats my only experience, but it made me a believer!

Greetings, everyone! DC-area resident here but originally from the Bluegrass State.  Looking forward to joining the discussion. Never had any Bigfoot experiences myself but maintain an open mind on the topic given the vast amount of wilderness areas that have little to no human activity. Particularly interested in the possibilities with respect to eDNA.

• Upvote 1
On 1/25/2020 at 11:47 PM, Greg said:

Hi, I’ve been interested for years and after one of Jeff’s lectures in Logan Utah my interest is once again piqued. 
  I’d like to refer to topic 33995 The  Oxford mountain sighting. My late Uncle had a farm in the Oxford Idaho area in the late 80-90’s. After a couple nights of strange activity he went to his corral and discovered fresh prints in the snow from the night before. Something had been after his

On 1/25/2020 at 11:47 PM, Greg said:

Hi, I’ve been a believer for years and after one of Jeff’s lectures in Logan Utah my interest is once again piqued. 
I’d like to refer to topic 33995, the Oxford mountain sighting. My late Uncle has a farm in the Oxford area in the late 80-90’s. 
after a couple nights of strange activity and noises, he went to his corral and discovered fresh prints in the snow. He took Polaroid photos and shared them with myself and cousins. ( they were grown and gone ) Wasn’t the type of guy to hoax something like this. I’m going to contact my cousin and perhaps get some more info. 
Thanks !

Rabbits.  He took Polaroid photos and shared them with myself and cousins. I distinctly remember how far apart they were and the bipedal walking line. His nearest neighbor would have been a mile away and he always enjoyed being away from it all.. My cousins were grown and gone at the time so he wasn’t trying to scare them. He wasn’t  the type of guy to hoax something like this and he was genuinely concerned.  I’m going to contact my cousins and perhaps get some more info. 
Thanks for letting me join! 

Guest Lil Kampf

Hi everyone out there, and thank you for this opportunity. My name is Lil and I am from Montana. I have always been interested in the "unknown" and Bigfoot is one topic that I LOVE reading about, hearing stories about, watching everything I can about this elusive creature, and would love to be able to chat with others out there that feel the same.  Hoping one day I can experience a siting out here in the Rocky Mountains of Montana.

Guest Honestly fake

Howdy, I’m an enthusiast from California and have been fascinated for several decades now. I hope to discuss with like minded people and share old and new theories.

Guest Diana Monteith
On 12/29/2018 at 11:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hello Footers, I have been reading everything I can find on the subject for the past twenty years. I’m originally from Ohio , then moved to Central Oregon. I’m a senior and find this the most exciting hobby out their today. Fascinating subject , always something to learn and further educate yourself and or become involved without a degree. I wish I was thirty years younger so I can help with research in some way. 

Admin
59 minutes ago, Diana Monteith said:

Hello Footers

Welcome to the BFF Diana!

On 12/29/2018 at 10:43 AM, WV FOOTER said:

Welcome to the Bigfoot Forums. Please use this area to tell us about yourself and briefly how you became interested in Bigfoot!

If you wish to post your BF encounters, experiences and stories, please do so in the appropriate threads- after you introduce yourself here. This is not the area for prolonged or continuous encounter reports because they will simply be deleted. If you need assistance, contact a moderator or administrator. 

Thanks and enjoy the forums.

Hi my name is Judge I live in Louisiana and am a avid hunter and about 20 years ago I was in honey island swamp and heard a loud howl noise that I had never heard before. The sound kept moving through the woods for three hours untill dark when I left. The next day I got there before daylight and was talking to another hunter who saw the animal he said it was three feet tall he thought it was a pig at first then when it got out the open it was walking on two legs he was freaked and would not go in the woods untill daylight he was going to make cast of the foot prints so I went with him. The prints had three toes and were about 9 inches long. He said  he thought it was a young Bigfoot looking for his mama. I dont know what it was it came close enough that if it was a person I would have seen him if I ever hear that noise again I will hunt it down and see for myself.

Greetings,

I grew up near Rocky Mountain House, about an hour from Nordegg. Strangely, despite growing up near what is considered a 'hotspot' for activity, I never heard much about bigfoot.

As I grew older, I started noticing posts on Alberta hunting forums about encounters and began paying more attention. Many of these posts were from grizzled old rednecks, not the type to make this kind of thing up. Some posts were half-embarrassed, like "I know it sounds like BS and you won't believe me, but this is what happened...", others were far more matter of fact. These were guides and trappers in the Sundre/Caroline areas and further down the Forestry Trunk road. Their stories were numerous. To them the bigfoot were part of the bush. An encounter was like one with a cougar or grizzly: noteworthy and cool/scary, but not in any way supernatural.

The interest of legitimate outdoorsmen like Stroud made me even more intrigued.

I have no plan to go searching for these creatures, assuming they are out there. As an fisherman/camper/outdoorsman I like to understand my surroundings and be prepared as well as possible for what I may encounter, be it animal, vegetable, mineral, or weather.

I like to learn from knowledgeable people, and I like politeness and respect. This place seems to also value those things.

• Upvote 1