Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Feel free to start your own "believer thread". If you look back, the genesis of the thread was a skeptical discussion of Dyer's patently ridiculous claim.

hmmm

I would never have the nerve to start a thread,even if I knew how. So I appologize to everyone.

Edited by Rich1016

I've stayed out of the fray, because I have no interest in my intellect or gullibility being questioned by people I don't even know. Truly, this thread has such an unfriendly tone. And I think that's a bit of a bummer. It would be nice to be able to "talk" about our points of view, and how we came to them if desired, without derision.

I hope the thread stays open, and I hope people take the mod warning to heart.

Just my 2 cents.

I've stayed out of the fray, because I have no interest in my intellect or gullibility being questioned by people I don't even know. Truly, this thread has such an unfriendly tone. And I think that's a bit of a bummer. It would be nice to be able to "talk" about our points of view, and how we came to them if desired, without derision.

I hope the thread stays open, and I hope people take the mod warning to heart.

Just my 2 cents.

well said.

So what IS the latest? Like I said, I am on the fence, leaning toward "Another" Hoax. But, I am sure hopeful!

I have been stock Piling Crow for a few years now...........I am about ready to Dish it out!

I dont care who gets it, but I do Want a Body on a Slab.......I havent heard anything nice said bout RD's Character, and My opinion is negative as well.

Edited by Art1972
to remove quote of staff statement, and comment regarding it.

I think Rick Dyer has said that he owns half the body?

Half ? Riddle me this, Why on god's green Earth would you even give .0001% ownership of the body to Minnow ? He shot it, it's his trophy !

or in this case, his ATM machine with unlimited funds !!

I don't care if Steven Spielberg was filming me and he had a platoon of special forces with him, I'd still be the only one to have ownership.

Then chances of me Storing my hairy goldmine where I couldn't see it 24/7 ? 1-1= ____

:)

Edited by zigoapex

Yeah, I can't figure out why Dyer would sign over even partial ownership to anyone - maybe his financial backers - but Minnow? I can't think of one good reason why he would even have to.

Besides Dyer has already stated he has total ownership of the body - so its a mute point anyway I guess. :)

Edited by Melissa

Guest DantheMan

Perhaps we all would be better off stating our position by using words like "may be" vs "is" in relation to the claim.

The fact is no one knows if this is a hoax or true and we won't know until the Multi time hoaxer meets the burden of proof.

Since a "believer" thread won't fly, maybe you all can start a fan club, you can call it the "Master Tracker Fan Club" .......oh wait, he's not a tracker, he's a baiter....

Strongest indicator of a hoax, right there. Any money Minnow could pay Rick would be chump change compared to what a real body would command.

He is on record saying an offer of $50M is on the table

$50MM??? No way. No one has that kind of cash to throw into a BF body.

Seriously.

No bean counter is going to see that as a profitable venture.

If he has a $5MM offer he should take it and run.

St. G-