Bigfoot Beheads People?

SSQ - Got up way to early and did my civic duty. Had breakfast and came home and ...would you look at this font print ... unbelievable!

Haaa

Must be those little people tampering with things!

Who comes with these names Wildman, Skunk Ape and Booger anyways? I choke up and laugh every time I see that....

Civic duty is important, and I am proud for you:) Well done, we both voted, hopefully we will have helped a wee bit to make America a better place.

Plus 1 to you my friend.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Wag - Here's one for you .... August 1891, El Dorado, Kansas, a man awakens to what he believes is music and gets up looks outside the window and sees a group of people ... little people 3-4 inches in height..

Dang. I'm not getting into other cryptids right now, I was looking for an easy with that Ketchum thing, because it was on Coast to Coast. Was this guy drunk? I've dealt with people who think they are chocolate doughnuts after a bender, so I can't be getting into little people right now. I mean, the whole," you are what you eat''...its in the premium section, sorry, long story...

I did hear a great little people story on Blogtalk I think, I mean, it was really really good. Sorry, can't remember which one...I think combined with Dog-man on a reservation or something. Very good story. BF activity right in New Mexico, but it gets too weird to investigate, because of the cultural stuff that I know I have no business being down there. But the invite is open to someone who wants to go. They hate the BF down there.

Edited by Wag

Who me? I'm too old? Lol ... Naw I am not interested in that sort of thing ... But someone else here might do that though.

I have enough coals in the fire now ...

In 1895 outside the little town of Pierre, South Dakota a cowboy says he was attacked by a strange creature that appeared manlike with wolf features. The settlement had experienced a series of cattle mutilation type incidents involving the head or neck. I am paraphrasing because my nimble fingers get tired of typing and the copy paste feature is not working in part because I refuse to download anymore internet explorers on this computer. Anyways back to the story: The cowhand says he was bitten and clawed and strangled by the beast. It wasn't until his peers heard the disturbance and ran to aid that he was alive to tell the story. The other cowhands noted deep lacerations to his face ... End of Story!

Civic duty is important, and I am proud for you:) Well done, we both voted, hopefully we will have helped a wee bit to make America a better place.

Depends on *how* you voted if the intended goal was to make America a better place.

Have you come across any reports of the 'little hairy men' yet?  The Iroquois had mentioned them in the Adirondak ranges.

I've heard that before, that there were tales of a race of little hairy men, but I know almost nothing about them.  I was also listening to Coast to Coast one time, I believe it was Art Bell and not Noorey, and a caller called in about seeing a ferocious looking little hairy man while camping, and uncharacteristic of the show which lets people talk about the wildest things, the host attacked the caller like he was just making it up and hung up.  I think it was Bell.  

I've wondered if maybe people were just seeing juvenile sasgquatches.  The same goes for the Windingo in Canada, that maybe its just a really tall sasquatch.  Many might not know this, but Australia has tales of a little hairy hominid besides the bigfoot size Yowie.  I ran across it while researching Yowies.  It's not the Orang Pendek, which is North of Australia, it's known as something else.  It's a crypto world out there.  Pandas were once thought extinct, although people had heard tales of them and searched for them for many decades, something like over 60 years before they found some.

Edited by jayjeti

I've heard that before, that there were tales of a race of little hairy men, but I know almost nothing about them.  I was also listening to Coast to Coast one time, I believe it was Art Bell and not Noorey, and a caller called in about seeing a ferocious looking little hairy man while camping, and uncharacteristic of the show which lets people talk about the wildest things, the host attacked the caller like he was just making it up and hung up.  I think it was Bell.  

I've wondered if maybe people were just seeing juvenile sasgquatches.  The same goes for the Windingo in Canada, that maybe its just a really tall sasquatch.  Many might not know this, but Australia has tales of a little hairy hominid besides the bigfoot size Yowie.  I ran across it while researching Yowies.  It's not the Orang Pendek, which is North of Australia, it's known as something else.  It's a crypto world out there.  Pandas were once thought extinct, although people had heard tales of them and searched for them for many decades, something like over 60 years before they found some.

A three year old bigfoot running around would look like a hairy small man. You wonder how well trained these young bigfoots are since they may scamper around so people see them every so often.

Morning HRP, my friend I never "kiss and tell" .... Suffice it to say that I seen a lot of things, did a lot of things and learned a long time ago, you show never show your hand in poker or broadcast your next moves in chess either!  I am passionate about history and hold a great deal of respect and admiration for the old Kentucky and Tennessee volunteers during the War of 1812 too!   

I've been hearing about the little people for a while on various shows, the latest was Coast to Coast, Ketchum (good interview, seems legit, and major white-washing seems to be going on with her) talked about a small 90%human DNA skeleton, that was 8" tall, at Stanford University. Could not find nothin on the web about it, or little people.

Anyways, this thread was about BF beheading people, or a hunter in Colorado I believe, because he shot his 'mate', buddy whatever. So it was retribution.

There is a place in Canada that people get their heads popped off also, forgot where it is.

And there are quite a few 411 deals going on at any given time.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/alien-looking-skeleton-stumps-scientists-article-1.1333635

The great state of Maine is said to be holder of over 17 million acres of trees. It is a sparsely populated state with lots of trees. In 1895, a lumber jack arrived in the town of New Bangor with terrifying tales a wild man of animal strength lurking in the woods. Huge numbers of lumber workers fled their campsite and returned home rather than deal with the "monster." It was said numbers of men have disappeared and their bodies when or if found, were found mangled and ripped and torn.

Cotter, from the photo it almost looks like a bronze or brass figurine ....

• masterbarber unpinned this topic