Bigfoot Beheads People?

Cotter, I sincerely hope that one day somehow somewhere when you are least expecting it you will see a Dogman, and I hope that you will have the courage to come here and tell the truth about your sighting. Perhaps you'll see a BF, but whatever, I just so hope that you have an encounter.

ME TOO!  And trust me, if/when I have a sighting, it WILL be told on the BFF!

Gumshoeye, I have not checked recently, but there are many reports over the years from Kentucky, and lots from Tennessee thanks to the Smokie Mountains being a refuge for these species.

However, My sighting was in Texas, whoda' ever thought that would happen? I certainly never thought it would occur, I never expected to see any of these elusive creatures.

ME TOO!  And trust me, if/when I have a sighting, it WILL be told on the BFF!

Thankfully, I will believe you! :giverose:

Edited by SweetSusiq

You know,....HRPuff,....you may be onto something! 

I can almost envision a movie about a 6'6''  feral flower child - (feral because she lost her way while searching for the prime skinny-dipping water hole.....after having her mind blown while listening to Jimi's rendition of Star Spangled Banner).....of course, she'd be virtually covered with hair,...able to transition between four point stance to a bipedal dance through the forest while screeching notes that simulate Jimi's guitar.....(the last memory she retains before her disappearance into the wilderness)

Of course the media would probably speculate that she lived on herbs, roots, dead chickens, etc.....probably tie her into being a long, lost daughter of Wavy Gravy.

Stranger things did happen, I think,.....there at Woodstock

Thankfully I have blocked Boneheads comments, so I am freed from the pain he dishes out with his scathing comments to me. 

The bottom line is:

I did witness a huge hair covered creature with a snout while trying to drive through the Davy Crockett National Forest on a terrible deeply rutted dirt road.

I had never heard about snouts before on BF, so I thought that BF had some members in their species who had more of real snout than Patty had.

I may have remembered more things over time, or I may have assumed things regarding my sighting, but the bottom line is:

***I did see a monster from horror stories, who was huge, hair covered, and should not exist.***

That has never changed irregardless of what Bonehead may say.

Thankfully the "blocked" button does work.

I sincerely pray that Bonehead will have an encounter if he should ever go into the woods, and that he will learn first hand what it is like to live with the knowledge that these creatures do in fact exist.

Gumshoeye,  You, sir, are a gentleman, and are worthy of being respected for the knowledge and thoughtfulness that you bring here, and so freely share with everyone.

I am honored to call you my friend.

Thank you for your support. :giverose:

Edited by chelefoot
To bring into compliance

I think, I posted an earlier message referencing a "Kangaroo" type thing from an old 1934 news article in Hamburg, Tn. Here strangely enough, here is another even earlier report of a well ... "Kangaroo" like creature. But before getting in to that, I believe George or somebody posted something relative to a Grand River, Ky report.

Question: Are there two separate Kentucky reports (Grand River and Land Between Lakes)?

Anyways interestingly enough, I found it very curious how to separate incidents could be connected by time and space and not be of the same type of being? If you to locate Hamburg, Tn and Grand River or Land Between the Lakes and follow your finger from one point to another you will find the Tennessee river as a nearly straight line between them both .... for me that is quite telling. Now for the other "Kangaroo" type incident.

1870 December - Moscow, New York

"A strange beast, like a kangaroo is "hovering" about Moscow, and attacks the dogs cuffing them about 'promiscuously.' We hope he will kill off most of the dogs before the hunters bag him."

Source: Nunda Times, NY, Saturday December 13, 1870

Once again, nothing is coincidental and to have referenced a "kangaroo" type creature destroying dogs in two completely reports with identical MOs (modus operandi - methods of operation) over sixty years apart places a little more meaning into the reports I dare say.  

I have learned that there are 4 types of this species:

Type one is the Patty type.

Type 2 is a slimmer type of BF, looking like Patty, but not as tall nor as muscular as Patty is.

Type 3 is what I witnessed, a huge bigfoot body with a snout, and is supposedly the most aggressive. 

This is an answer to your question:

****Type 4 looks like the werewolf from horror stories. It looks like a *huge* dog, going from 2 feet to running on all fours, and is fast.

This type 4 is not as large as the type 3, which is considered the largest type of this group of creatures.

****The type 4 has been referred to as looking like a dog, or a kangaroo.***********

Edited by SweetSusiq

You know Cotter, I have at that and choose to leave that alone. Interesting as it may I am still wrapping my head around the thought of this DM business. It is so disturbing, the thought that is, even in my own naïve little mind, I find it difficult to reckon with the idea. I think it is very plausible in the greater realm of earth and all living things. I would be foolish to discount the possibility out of hand. Therefore while I reckon with that, I'll leave the little people for somebody else thank you ...  

I've been hearing about the little people for a while on various shows, the latest was Coast to Coast, Ketchum (good interview, seems legit, and major white-washing seems to be going on with her) talked about a small 90%human DNA skeleton, that was 8" tall, at Stanford University. Could not find nothin on the web about it, or little people.

Anyways, this thread was about BF beheading people, or a hunter in Colorado I believe, because he shot his 'mate', buddy whatever. So it was retribution.

There is a place in Canada that people get their heads popped off also, forgot where it is.

And there are quite a few 411 deals going on at any given time.

Edited by Wag

Wag - Here's one for you .... August 1891, El Dorado, Kansas, a man awakens to what he believes is music and gets up looks outside the window and sees a group of people ... little people 3-4 inches in height..

Edited by Gumshoeye

After everything that I have somehow innocently managed to witness, I'm not going to argue with anything anyone has managed to see, no matter how bizarre it may have been.

However, I might have a wee bit of trouble with tiny humans, if they are human. :ninja:

Gum, did you have a chance to vote? I did vote late this afternoon. So far, so good I think..

Edited by SweetSusiq

• masterbarber unpinned this topic