Finding Bigfoot

Is the BFRO employing message board shills now? They obviously can't help but get their propaganda through using other people's research as their platform to spread it, so that wouldn't surprise me much, either, from the 'Biggest Front-runner Research Organization'.

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

BFF Patron

It has certainly happened before PNWSq. but to stay on topic I'll leave that topic for a PM.

So, what kind of money do the cast members make? I would think, given the popularity of the show, they must make some nice scratch.

Regardless of how silly the show can be sometimes, I enjoy watching. One of the few shows I watch each week.

I've seen him look right through a witness when he didn't describe Bigfoot the correct way.

This MAY come as a pretend shock to you, but given the vast differences in the actual physical appearences of Sasquatch, there is no singular "right" look for them. No. Seriously.

This MAY come as a pretend shock to you, but given the vast differences in the actual physical appearences of Sasquatch, there is no singular "right" look for them. No. Seriously.

There is a pattern among the best witnesses, even a novice like me has recognized that much.

Guest SquatchinNY

I think Sasquatches differ in appearance, not drastically but they differ the way humans do. Hair color, height and stature.

BFF Patron

There is a pattern among the best witnesses, even a novice like me has recognized that much.

Utilizing Tim's magic, my Magic 8 Ball sez: "It is certain".

Now if they just do the show for the witnesses and people, how come the textbook response when the camera pans to the Cast at the Front of the Hall after the witness described Squatch sighting always makes them look like they are in a police lineup except mouths are hanging open and they have that puzzled look like they are in que to get their driver's license photos made?!

"Riddle me that joker?!"

Edited by bipedalist

Having two arms and two legs does not a pattern make. These "best witnesses" may have just been reading BFRO reports or watching TV shows and repeating back everything they've heard.

There's some credible witnesses on there that do submit before the show what they have to tell. That's what brings the team to their town. You have to remember these are real people and unlike simple reports on line they can't proofread their stories. Their experiences are told live from the heart in front of their community that they face everyday. There's no second chance to change their story, this is the real stuff.

Guest wudewasa

Now if they just do the show for the witnesses and people, how come the textbook response when the camera pans to the Cast at the Front of the Hall after the witness described Squatch sighting always make them look like they are in a police lineup except mouths are hanging open and they have that puzzled look like they are in que to get their driver's license photos made?!

That's the marketing expression for the magic kool aid!

I dunno, MM said that all bigfoots have black noses... lol

Edited by wudewasa

Guest thermalman

She could never match MM's wealth of BF knowledge he has gained from witness's over the years. As a researcher the guy has a BF profile burned on the hard drive in his head. I've seen him look right through a witness when he didn't describe Bigfoot the correct way.

She would be able to. She's interviewed a lot of difficult guests in the past. She wouldn't be so judgemental in her observations.

She would be able to. She's interviewed a lot of difficult guests in the past. She wouldn't be so judgemental in her observations.

She has no background in this field, his experience is why he's there. It's the same reason they don't put her in the NFL commentating chair.