Suspicious Activity Around The House

Guest shady grove

BFF Patron

Has anyone ever had knowledge of bigfoot leaving things for you to find around your home? Thanks

Some simple sound recording devices placed around outside the home when you suspect you have activity will undoubtedly reveal a ton of stuff that BF leaves for you if you have visitations.  

May the force be with you in capturing it if you are lucky enough to live near BF habitat.  

You seem to know quite a bit about Ssq.  Is this based on personal experience or something else?

He could be related to one somehow :)

Seriously, he/she knows so much about BF and can't get one stinking picture, up close with a big ol smile.

I don't believe any of them.

Guest Grifter9931

Why would a BF want to raise a raven?

Maybe they read "The Wizard of Oz" and that's the closest thing to the flying monkeys as they could get???

I'm not sure how long you've read these forums Dmaker.......but if you had read many of Sasfooty's posts, that would be the least of your questions. Why would a BF want to train a raven? Probably for the same reason they want to wear Leopard skin hats. :crazy:

Edited by Irish73

Why would a BF want to raise a raven?

Dmaker

There could be a good cause as to why they would raise a raven. I mean if you think about what the characterof a raven is and what it is capable of doing.We as humans have trained brown eagle,falcons,hawks and owls. So what is the difference that these creatures would be training Ravens. Ravens and Crows are good at alerting you when you are hunting,they will fly over and pin point your stand  as they fly over  and make their sound .I have personaly seen this over and over and you might have never notice until some one has told you.but this is all true and I always know when there is some one or some thing approaching within my area thanks to these natures alarm systems.

WRabit

Why is it so comical to what i am saying? All i am is that they should be left alone and not be messed with.That all ! Maybe i said to much with the environment but they should be left alone and not be messed with. 

.I have personaly seen this over and over and you might have never notice until some one has told you.

:lol:

If you have seen it over and over, than a video should be easy correct?

Edited by will

You seem to know quite a bit about Ssq.  Is this based on personal experience or something else?

Seriously, he/she knows so much about BF and can't get one stinking picture, up close with a big ol smile.

.I have personaly seen this over and over and you might have never notice until some one has told you.

Will, I 'spect you might see the problem with your question....  .

I am thinking you are just bored today and looking for some excitement in an otherwise slow summer of all things bigfoot, I hope it is not for creepier reasons!

Only my fondness of red tractors has prompted this reply ..

If you hold bigfoot intellect in low regard then it might sound like a far fetched idea.

If you aren't aware of the natural behaviors and/or uses birds offer us it might also sound far fetched.  

For me it's "on the table" so to speak,  not much  more precisely b/c I don't have a personal witness, or have seen any video, so showing ....  but my time at the site has left some questions/possibilities in my mind on this....

Edited by apehuman

ShadowBorn, no worries. Your experiences are truly fascinating, and those of us who are genuinely interested in Bigfoot are really grateful that you share those experiences with us! 

About crows: I had an experience with a crow not long ago that completely supports what you're saying about their intelligence. And I haven't studied up on them, but the written record about crows and their intelligence is pretty extensive. 

From Wikipedia: 

As a group, crows show remarkable examples of intelligence. Natural history books from the 18th century recount an often-repeated, but unproven anecdote of "counting crows" — specifically a crow whose ability to count to five (or four in some versions) is established through a logic trap set by a farmer.[8][9]Crows and ravens often score very highly on intelligence tests. Certain species top the avian IQ scale.[10] Wild hooded crows in Israel have learned to use bread crumbs for bait-fishing.[11] Crows will engage in a kind of mid-air jousting, or air-"chicken" to establish pecking order. Crows have been found to engage in feats such as sports,[12] tool use, the ability to hide and store food across seasons, episodic-like memory, and the ability to use individual experience in predicting the behavior of environmental conspecifics.[13]

One species, the New Caledonian Crow, has also been intensively studied recently because of its ability to manufacture and use its own tools in the day-to-day search for food. These tools include "knives" cut from stiff leaves and stiff stalks of grass.[14] Another skill involves dropping tough nuts into a trafficked street and waiting for a car to crush them open.[15][16] On October 5, 2007, researchers from the University of OxfordEngland, presented data acquired by mounting tiny video cameras on the tails of New Caledonian Crows. It turned out that they use a larger variety of tools than previously known, plucking, smoothing, and bending twigs and grass stems to procure a variety of foodstuffs.[17][18] Crows in QueenslandAustralia, have learned how to eat the toxic cane toad by flipping the cane toad on its back and violently stabbing the throat where the skin is thinner, allowing the crow to access the non-toxic innards; their long beaks ensure that all of the innards can be removed.[19][20]

Crows have demonstrated the ability to distinguish individual humans by recognizing facial features.[21

Edited by LeafTalker

I am thinking you are just bored today and looking for some excitement in an otherwise slow summer of all things bigfoot, I hope it is not for creepier reasons!

If you hold bigfoot intellect in low regard then it might sound like a far fetched idea.

If you aren't aware of the natural behaviors and/or uses birds offer us it might also sound far fetched.  

For me it's "on the table" so to speak,  not much  more precisely b/c I don't have a personal witness, or have seen any video, so showing ....  but my time at the site has left some questions/possibilities in my mind on this....

Anything that is not "on the table" so to speak for you? Or for ShadowBorn or LT or Sassy, or any of those that support some of the more outlandish BF claims being made? Is there a line that gets drawn somewhere? I mean TJ is now claiming they play tic tac toe and LarryP says that is nothing compared to his experience with them. So I'm truly baffled and wondering where that line might be--if it even exists..

No, you misunderstand, I do think these creatures exist and are smart. I'm just tired of all the BS. People come on here and say all sorts of things and many others on here just suck it right up, I don't believe them. If Shadow born has seen them many times, he should be able to get some proof. Now he can take the Sasfooty line and say you're just not worth it, then people will make up their own minds.

About crows: I had an experience with a crow not long ago that completely supports what you're saying about their intelligence. And I haven't studied up on them, but the written record about crows and their intelligence is pretty extensive. 

No one is questioning the intelligence of crows.

I did read that wrong, I thought he was saying BF were training these crows, sorry but we still need to be able to question the things that people post on here about their experiences, this is how all these hoaxes get started. If they offer no proof then its just another story.

Just look at what Ketchum put us through.

Edited by will

Will -  I don't think it follows that a witness, even multiple times, is invalid b/c they are unable to provide convincing video. 

I think that is the norm actually, for almost all witnesses and researchers.  

You might be tired of individual posters, I know I get so...most especially my own posts, but still...  you have been too pointed with your opinion of other's honesty for my taste really... it just shuts people down.. I don't see the point...but, that's me.

Your complaint about the "BS," and no evidence to back it up, pretty much goes to all of BFdom IMO so can't argue much with that.

Maybe you have some extrinsic/objective evidence I am not aware of.  If so,  I would take a look - perhaps better on it's own thread as this one seems to have strayed far from the Author's intent.

Edited by apehuman

Oh dmaker..sorry missed your question...

what is on the table for me is all born out of personal time in the field and my own reasoning/knowledge of relevant information to the problem.  The Habituating thread highlights some of that up through about 2011....I have not posted a great deal of information and almost none from the past three or four visits and won't really here I suppose ever.  

But, I do hope to eventually work through enough of the media to persuade a reader my "take on things" might be valid..

I won't be able to "prove" any of my conclusions..or even they exist, I suppose...maybe why the effort falters!

I really only have "working hypotheses" from my adventures, ..so, it isn't an issue for me..when I see other's posting similar experiences if they draw radically different hypotheses or conclusions... there is just too much we don't know....and too many with similar experiences..

I have experienced some weird stuff out there (see Psychic thread for the account I shared here)...although I haven't seen any "cloaking"...but....those witnesses still are worth hearing..in that...it may be something is going on...as, I can see the possibility that infrasound might alter perceptions...and might account for that witness, although not an inter-dimensional shift.......

I like the personal conversations here, for the tidbits ..

also....from where I sit..some of the more outlandish claims are accepted as conventional wisdom.by many!  And, won't deviate here.....!

Ok, enough..  I will not be tempted to continue such nonsense..you guys know better!  So do I - I am going to watch Big Bang Theory on reruns...adios amigos

Edited by apehuman