Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

I'm with ya hiflier :) and the Spotted Owl is great example also if you believe that it was really about the owl... always something curiously connected with owls n SSq isnt there....and there is something starting up in FL that Rex reported on that is interesting that is very much like that. I hate to go into any more detail because I cant post the proof and it is very controversial subject to say the least. All I can say is the reasons are not directly economic, they are of a much more profound nature than that from what I see. PM me if you would like a deeper exploration into that.

As for the govt knowing and revealing through publication their knowledge on SSq, Im sure its been spoken of before in the military feild guide and the Washington environmental Atlas from 1975. There are other references but I don't have the links anymore

sasquatchpage_zps68394811.png

As well as the govt of Nepal and their notice to climbers from 1959. Demanding all photo evidenced surrendered immediately.

This long before that fateful day in1967.... as I have commented on this is not just limited to the US...hardly.

original_zps1c6ee3c7.jpg

As for the govt knowing and revealing through publication their knowledge on SSq, Im sure its been spoken of before in the military feild guide and the Washington environmental Atlas from 1975. There are other references but I don't have the links anymore

I don't think anybody is denying that the government has acknowledged Sasquatch. Acknowledging though is a far cry from the conspiracy theory that Larry is trying to claim.

Also I think it's possible that the inclusion of Sasquatch in this publication was probably done by an individual and didn't come from a government standpoint. Hence why it only showed up in a single publication and nothing before or since. I was a US Army Engineer for years and this was definitely not something we were ever told. Considering we were the ones who did the actual construction work in the field we would have been the first to know.

Edited by roguefooter

No that is not the argument... the argument is that there have been leaks of acknowledgment throughout the years and then retraction, there are a multitude of retired military from various branched who have come forward with testimony both of being briefed and being physical witnesses too the SSq. There are even stories from the mountains in Afghanistan of SSq like creatures that popped the heads off of the soldiers like grapes from a vine when assaulted. The paper trail and the testimony is out there, the question is do you feel it has any value. I do...you may not. That is anyone's prerogative :)

Hello ThePhaige,

....the argument is that there have been leaks of acknowledgment throughout the years and then retraction, there are a multitude of retired military from various branched who have come forward with testimony both of being briefed and being physical witnesses too...The paper trail and the testimony is out there.....

One could substitute "UFO" for Sasquatch here and then see that the Alien folks have the same arguments. The difference being that WRT UFO's the landscape is much, much larger- all the way to a 1978 affidavit to form a committe for world-wide tracking and the exchange of information by various countries. It never made it the the resolution stage however. Go figure. Laurence Rockefeller himself met several times with the Clintons urging them to reveal everything to the public which has an impressive paper trail in and of itself.. Sasquatch should be so lucky as to have such prestigious entities in it's court!

Edited by hiflier

I agree with you. In fact I believe both phenomenons come from a more earthly origin. Both operationally and historically.

Hello ThePhaige,

Well there you go. Having someone around that thinks as I do is really good. Thanks. In that vein there is something I've been considering about SSQ. Some thoughts about it's life expectancy. Let's say BF lives to be 40 years old which to me is a conservative figure. That means that using the ratio similar to what we use for dogs it would mean that a SSQ that's 30 years old might mean it is equivalent in years to a Human who is around 65 or so. That means that a Bigfoot that is ten years old would be like a Human at 25? What that means is that a 10 year old Bigfoot is in the prime of it's life at 10 years of age.

If a Bigfoot was born in 1990 then at the end of John Green's database which stopped in 2000 that Bigfoot is just peaking. My point is that if anyone thinks John Green's database is obsolete then I assure you that it is not. Activity recorded in that database would be valid for a 40 year old Bigfoot from today's reports all the way back into 1973! It's why I'm trying to straighten the thing out. John's database will overlap todays stuff by decades and so any new databases should be combined with John's for a long range picture for all aspects of squatchery. If you think about you'll see that this is true.

The life and habits of a 40 year old Bigfoot will span from John's work into any current work and so should be included in anyone's research for migrations, habitats, and old characteristics that match up with new stuff.

P.S. in about 3 weeks or so I should have the majority of the database operating nicely.

Edited by hiflier

• 6 months later...

I heard this radio show on Sasquatch Chronicles (episode 16) about a hunter who claims to have shot a BF and reported incident to game warden from Fish and Game.

The show does not disclose location or year.

Is this a known hoaxed story that is being repeated?  Has anybody in BFF followed up on this claim?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoothotspot/2014/02/14/sc-ep16-bigfootsasquatch-government-coverup

The radio show was entertaining, but also frustrating when extraordinary claims are made with no corroborating evidence (he claims game warden collected blood samples and photos of blood pool).

Not saying there's no coverup and not saying there is one.

(If there is, count on it, it's small-time bureaucratic headache avoidance by small-time officials...which sounds like what the witness is describing.)

But evidence would be the last thing one would expect would a coverup happening.  I mean...isn't that what a coverup is?

To slam somebody's story when he can provide no evidence that the coverup he describes was going on...well, I'm more interested in the truth than in winning an argument, and most sasquatch witnesses have no other evidence but what their eyes told them.

Edited by DWA

That is a pretty neat jpg but is there any way that someone on the board can confirm with printed copies that it was actually printed and distributed by the USAF or Army?  People also keep making the claim of a Sasquatch entry in the Envronmental atlas of Washington published by the US Army corps of engeneers but I have not yet seen a person come forward with an actual copy of the Atlas or that map.... or will we just keep citing circulated pictures on the internet as our source?    while writing this I got curious and found out that a copy is abvailable at my local university library.  I'll go check it out for myself.  http://www.worldcat.org/title/washington-environmental-atlas/oclc/38261291

Yes; I can; it is an official USAF map. The sentence of text on the map that relates to the depiction of the Sasquatch is shown on my signature line 2. The photo of the map shown above was made by me a few years ago.

Hello All,

Found this but couldn't view it:

http://www.archives.gov/research/guide-fed-records/groups/077.html#77.10.57

(My Bold):

"Maps and Charts: Military posts and reservations, 1862-1909 (13 items). Survey of Grays Harbor, WA, 1947 (2 items). Washington State environmental atlas, 1975 (24 items). Map of waterway connecting Puget Sound with Lakes Union and Washington, 1895 (1 item, in Seattle"

As for the government and bigfoot, yes it is nothing but a cover-up, pure and simple. And, as I've said before, they know the things are more human than an ape. And no, it not just "it's small-time bureaucratic headache avoidance by small-time officials". The government know all they want to know about the things; they simply don't want to deal with subject publicly, and neither does the big interests who have the most to lose by their "discovery" by the public. So, the Prez has made sure it won't happen on his watch. Very simple move on his part, but no doubt planned by those with the deep pockets.

Real simple: "GenBank refused to allow the team to upload their sequences, sending emails requiring signed consent forms from the individuals the samples came from (i.e. Sasquatch!), prior to acceptance of the sequences, among other excuses."

Genbank was following ONE of the requirement of the decree. 

As far science in general, if it's a near human; they're in that and another hard spot. 

Guest Urkelbot

I have it on good authority that if the government let it be known Bigfoot existed their would be a mad dash on all supplies of hot pants. The government knows there just aren't enough hot pants for everyone so it keeps Bigfoot a secret.