Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

SSR Team

Here's one of the main reasons.

Wood is a renewable material produced by trees in a forest. A tree synthesizes wood with atmospheric carbon dioxide, water and energy from the sun (photosynthesis). The process releases oxygen and stores carbon in trees and in products made from wood. Many forest products are essential for everyday life. According to the American Forest and Paper Association (AF&PA), the U.S. forest products industry employs about one million workers and accounts for approximately six percent of the total U.S. manufacturing GDP, placing it roughly on par with the automotive and plastics industry. The forest products industry is among the top ten manufacturing sector employers in 48 states and generates over $200 billion a year in sales and about $54 billion in annual payroll. In 2011, it recovered 66.8% of paper consumed and is the leading generator and user of renewable energy.

For Canada see the below.

The Forest Products Association of Canada (FPAC), is a trade association which represents Canada's wood, pulp, and paper producers both nationally and internationally in government, trade, and environmental affairs. Canada’s forest products industry is an $80 billion a year[1] industry that represents 2% of Canada’s GDP.[2] The industry is one of Canada's largest employers, operating in hundreds of Canadian communities and providing nearly 900,000 direct and indirect jobs across the country. FPAC represents the largest Canadian producers of forest products. Member companies are responsible for 75% of the working forests in Canada. Third-party certification of member companies' forest practices is a condition of membership in the Association.

Hello All,

I Thank You for adding this information in the effort to bolster the subject of the "secret". So how to finally crack the nut. That my friends,  would be the next logical thread for discussion. Is there, or are there, avenues available to open up the Pandoras box. If there is, then the important question that all of us need to ask would be: "is it something that we really want to do" or would it simply be just too damaging to the ecomnomy and job market should we succeed?

Interesting and fun to discuss Sasquatch and it's cover-up by those at the top of the money chain but would exposing the existence of the creature and the psat and present efforts at suppressing the public's knowledge be wise at all? Presenting a plan to fill the economic void created by disclosure SHOULD BE INCLUDED in the overall picture gaining proof of the animal's reality. It's the responsible thing to do for the American public's economic health. There nedds to be a safety net.

To force or even allow the Sasquatch to be a known animal/Human without considering the impact on the lives and jobs North America might lose would be irresponsible and could be viewed as a type of security threat. Especially in the area of strategic oil and gas production. We need to seriously consider this.

Edited by hiflier

I have it on good authority that if the government let it be known Bigfoot existed their would be a mad dash on all supplies of hot pants. The government knows there just aren't enough hot pants for everyone so it keeps Bigfoot a secret.

M'kay.

hiflier -

That's what I've been saying all along.  It's not what people want to hear so .. they don't.

MIB

Here in MO, the DoC will go to long lengths to suppress and cover up any info or sightings in regards to Mountain Lions...they did their damnedest to convince me after all 3 of my sightings that it was a bobcat or something else and they didn't follow up on any of them at all.

I can only imagine what kind of stuff goes on in regards to Sasquatch.

There's also the Department of Corrections, and the Department of Commerce, probably a couple of others as well.

It seems odd to me that they were cover up the existence of bobcats or mountain lions, never mind Bigfoot. Wouldn't they get more funding to protect these creatures?

They're covering up mountain lions, really?

http://mdc.mo.gov/discover-nature/wildlife-reporting/mountain-lion-reports/confirmed-mountain-lion-reports

Seriously this "covering up mountain lion reports in the east" is old and debunked.

All they're doing is confirming some sightings...there are WAYYYYY more that are just brushed aside or ignored altogether.

They will tell you they're a transient species here and there aren't any "breeding populations" which is ridiculous and simply not true.

I'm not saying it's some grand conspiracy or something but they are being dubiously ignored around here...just making the correlation that something similar could happen with Sasquatch.

You stated that the MDC has done whatever it can to suppress mountain lion sightings and yet they have a response team that has investigated and confirmed sightings.

Now you're making a shift of "we'll they'll confirm some sightings......"

You stated that the MDC has done whatever it can to suppress mountain lion sightings and yet they have a response team that has investigated and confirmed sightings.

Now you're making a shift of "we'll they'll confirm some sightings......"

I should've re worded what I meant or clarified it better...my apologies, we will agree to disagree amicably.

Back to the Squatch :-)...

This has been addressed before in multiple threads.

The primary reason, is the same reason the government tries to keep a lid on the UFO phenomenon.

It's all about control, or in the case of BF, their inability to control the phenomenon known as BF. 

Edited by LarryP

The primary reason, is the same reason the government tries to keep a lid on the UFO phenomenon.

You're putting the cart before the horse again, Larry.  The reason why the government was so interested in UFOs was because they represented an obvious security risk at a national level.  When they looked into it they found nothing.

The only reason people keep on insisting that there's something that the government isn't telling us about the subject is because what they're telling us doesn't fit certain people's preconceived bias on the subject.

LarryP:

It's all about control, or in the case of BF, their inability to control the phenomenon known as BF.

They also can't control bears, wild cats, or hurricanes.  They also don't cover up bears, wild cats, or hurricanes.