New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest Fightonstate

Hello gang. I'm from central Pennsylvania and I've had a curiosity with the subject for years. I'm more interested in hearing thoughts and opinions from those who've seen or have experience with a creature than in sharing my own ideas. "God gave us two ears and one mouth for a reason".  

Guest Tacasey

My husband of 40 years and I both love watching Bigfoot documentaries together. We have never seen a Bigfoot, and based on my reactions while watching re-enactments I can emphatically say that I hope to never meet one in person. Nevertheless, I keep hoping someone will finally find absolute proof to confirm the existence of Bigfoot. I have joined this forum to help satisfy our hunger of Bigfoot  information. 

We are wondering if anyone has used trained tracker dogs to search for Bigfoot once a sighting has been reported? 

Hello everyone, I from the Lower Hudson Valley in NY. I have been interested in this subject for many years.  I am trying to learn as much as I can about Bigfoot. I live near Harriman state park and there have been a few sightings near here. Looking forward to learn  from you all, thanks!

Guest RoadkillBBQ

Hello All.

New member checking in from central Texas. I’ve had an interest in Bigfoot since I was a kid and saw the movie Legend of Boggy Creek. Scared the Hell out of me. I’ve spent time in some pretty remote areas of the US and Canada and have never had what I would term an interaction or encounter. That doesn’t mean I’m a non believer. Looking forward to reading the forums and gaining more insight into this.

Admin

Welcome to the BFF for our newest members - Skamaniaman, kypreacherman, Fightonstate, Tacasey, 7nakedyeti, attroll, DeWalt, Rob222, not you, and RoadkillBBQ!!!

Enjoy the forum and contribute as you see fit. Just curious, if you do not mind sharing, how did you find this site?