New Member Introductions

WV FOOTER

Guest NYsquatchMan

Hello all, I have been a believer in Big Foot for several years now, a lot of my friends think I'm crazy for it.  I just look at the statistics of it, there are thousands upon thousands of reported encounters, all of those people can't be liars right?  So here I am, looking for more info, looking to see if there have been sightings near me in Upstate NY.

Guest tadgreen2

Hello from South Arkansas,

I have been a believer in Sasquach since reading a book in my elementary library in 1976. I have never had an encounter in the woods while hiking or while hunting but that doesn't mean they are not there. Hope to spend many hours reading everyone's stories and sightings!

Salutations from the Seatown area.  I’ve been into this topic since I was a kid but have never seen any yet.  I do know two people who have had encounters in both Washington and Arizona so that helps me sleep at night.🤪

I wouldn’t call me a field researcher at all but I try to take note of my surroundings and love being in the woods when possible.  My proximity to certain areas near Rainier allows me to focus on a couple areas that really draw me to think that there is perhaps some habitation there.  These places have limited access due to seasonal restraints but I love the thrill of the areas involved.  I’ve been growled at by a cougar, found a potential tree structure or two, and had a friend hear some crazy stuff while he was camping in the area alone last summer.  

I personally try to find that zen part of my mind where I put myself in the woods and just follow game trails, walk on logs, and try not to have any expectations.  Sometimes that tactic has led to some interesting results and is rarely boring.

Not sure if I really want to have an encounter and be scared out of the woods forever tho.  

Guest Skeleton

Hey guys, 

I'm from Montana.  I'm pretty new to the world of Bigfoot, but I'm excited to be here and I'm looking forward to learning as much as possible!

Hello to all on the forum. I lived and worked out in Oregon back in the 70's. Checking out things about bigfoot was quite a hobby! I have a signed hard copy of Peter Byrnes book which he gave me when he was at The Dalles. I also made two trips  to Bluff Creek twice back then. Have just discovered this forum and hope to contribute. Still catching up on all the older threads on the forum. Also haven't seen how to post photos yet.

• Upvote 1

Hello to everyone, I've been a bit of a lurker for a while now but I decided why not give it a shot to sign up. Ive been a believer for a long time and one of my parents friends had an experience when they went hunting as saw some large footprints in deep snow with long strides. I'm from SW Washington and would love to learn more about the subject.

• Upvote 1

Welcome  Lam90  ,  GhobiSquatch  ,William Egen  ,  Crtclthnkr  ,  Dee  ,  believeRN  ,  SwiftWater  ,  Motorye  ,  NYsquatchMan  ,  tadgreen2  ,  GinjaNinja  ,  Skeleton  ,  Bearfoot  &  Camper  !

Never joined a forum before.  Thought I'd take a chance here. Been watching the TV shows forever,  it seems, Started reading cuz one of these days I was want to take it to the field.  No friends that see this stuff seriously,  so let's see how this goes. 

• Upvote 1
Guest MichaelCursed

Hello BFF!

Hi from Long Island NY. I’ve been interested in Sasquatch every since high school when one night messing around with a Walkman radio dial stumbling upon Coast to Coast am. I was hooked and have been interested ever since. Lately I’ve been listening to Sasquatch Chronicles on Spotify almost ever night. So I wondered if there was something online that provides legit info from around the world so here I am. I’m a believer and super interested in the subject. You won’t find me trekking into the woods seeking them but I’ll be waiting on hearing the next great story. Go Bigfoot!

Welcome, Tnor24. If you feel like no one you know cares to talk about BF or they laugh about it, we have a thread on that topic. Go to General Bigfoot Discussions and look in the middle of the first page for “Can’t discuss Bigfoot with friends and family.” You May relate to what is said or learn how others deal with it. Good luck.

Hi, I’ve been a believer for years and after one of Jeff’s lectures in Logan Utah my interest is once again piqued. 
I’d like to refer to topic 33995, the Oxford mountain sighting. My late Uncle has a farm in the Oxford area in the late 80-90’s. 
after a couple nights of strange activity and noises, he went to his corral and discovered fresh prints in the snow. He took Polaroid photos and shared them with myself and cousins. ( they were grown and gone ) Wasn’t the type of guy to hoax something like this. I’m going to contact my cousin and perhaps get some more info. 
Thanks !

Guest Paul4x4

Hello everybody! Once again... I think this is the third time I have registered on the forum. I used to be a member of the original forum. That was something like 20 years ago? Then the forum changed at some point and I registered again, and now after a long while I decided to check what's going on, and had to register once again!:lol:

I have always been just a lurker, because I enjoy reading and watching videos about the big hairy guy every once in a while.:)

Hello, fellow enthusiasts. Bigfoot has intrigued me for years and no one I know of has the same interest.  Never joined a forum for anything, either, so kind of a big jump here for me.  Looking forward to getting some info to help me get more experience and opportunity.  Thanks.

• Upvote 1
Admin

Welcome to the BFF, Dee, believeRN, SwiftWater, Motorye, NYsquatchMan, tadgreen2, GinjaNinja, Skeleton, Bearfoot, Camper, TNor24, MichaelCursed, Greg, and Paul4x4!!

It is good to see all of the new members joining and we are happy that you did!