Finding Bigfoot

Well then, drop the cast and get Barbara Walters in there to question them. :)

In all seriousness, it would be a great idea to get a serious journalist/investigator on a show like that.

As it stands, FB is a lightweight in the field of phenomenology shows...Monsterquest does/did a much better job than anything I've seen out of FB.

She does at that but it's about finding Bigfoot and that's all us fans really care about.

^If true, they need to find another show...

Edited by Mulder

As it stands, FB is a lightweight in the field of phenomenology shows...Monsterquest does/did a much better job than anything I've seen out of FB.

I don't think so, they never found Bigfoot. There's still a good chance the team will find Bigfoot. They're going to all the places where people are seeing Bigfoot right now.

I watch the show religiously, but I have zero hope for them finding anything on it. Not saying that they couldn't individually find something on their own time, but that's a pretty big crew to be truckin' around the woods together. Kind of like the expedition model that they use. 20 katz cruisin' logging roads at night doesn't strike me as a great idea.

Not saying that they couldn't individually find something on their own time, but that's a pretty big crew to be truckin' around the woods together.

No they have a small crew when they go out, and it's ten times more stealthy than Roger Patterson's old horseback film crew.

Guest BFSleuth

No they have a small crew when they go out, and it's ten times more stealthy than Roger Patterson's old horseback film crew.

Really? Ten times more stealthy? Call blasting and wood knocking is stealthy? Wearing camera lights shining in your own eyes at night on a get up that South Park parodies is stealthy? ATV's through swamps are stealthy?

I think to differ from your opinion, sir.

Really? Ten times more stealthy? Call blasting and wood knocking is stealthy? Wearing camera lights shining in your own eyes at night on a get up that South Park parodies is stealthy? ATV's through swamps are stealthy?

Um, Patterson's "film crew" (him and Gimlin) SNUCK UP on a sasquatch. Tim, coffee break!

No way, they have night vision and sneak around quietly in these places where people are seeing BF. They don 't make calls until they get in place and don't see anything by being quiet. Roger Patterson was in broad daylight with horses and noisy old cameras.

No way, they have night vision and sneak around quietly in these places where people are seeing BF. They don 't make calls until they get in place and don't see anything by being quiet. Roger Patterson was in broad daylight with horses and noisy old cameras.

And got a movie of one. Got it, check.

Maybe NiteVizh boys oughtta go old school. Particularly when the people who actually saw the sasquatch that they are visiting the area "to find" were just noisily tromping around in daylight, minding their own business and not even thinking about sasquatch.

"Losing Bigfoot, But Good."

Edited by DWA

And got a movie of one.

Right, in plain sight not sneaking in the dark with thermal cameras. The Team has a much better chance with modern technology and tried and true methods.

I think bigfoot can see IR so they see these people all lit up and avoid them. How many times to they hear noises "coming in" and then things go silent. The bigfeet come in, see them all light up and then sneak away. The show is good because it gets people looking but I don't think they will be the ones to find bigfoot. Someone they inspire who comes up with a better method will find bigfoot.

Guest thermalman

Night vision needs a light source to activate. Thermal imagers don't need light. :)

^ The only living creature, so far, that has been thought to have IR capabilities is a snake. If BF is proven to have IR, it would explain the elusiveness.

Edited by thermalman

Apparently TK you have never been to an FB film shoot. I have and can tell you they will never get a BF on film. Nothing against the cast, but that is the truth.

I think bigfoot can see IR so they see these people all lit up and avoid them.

I can't believe they do when no other mammal on earth can, especially primates.

Apparently TK you have never been to an FB film shoot. I have and can tell you they will never get a BF on film. Nothing against the cast, but that is the truth.

Time will tell, they may have already come close on a couple shows.

I can't believe they do when no other mammal on earth can, especially primates.

Time will tell, they may have already come close on a couple shows.

Its not been proven that no other mammals absolutely can not see part of the IR spectrum. If any primates do I bet the aye-aye does.