Why Cover Up Big Foot?

Guest Grifter9931

Except, in their eyes, BF does not exist. 

Same for the government and timber companies.

However, the rural folks....well, some would most definitely round up a posse to eradicate the 'different' animals in the woods.  They do this with unwanted critters all the time.  Wolves and Mtn Lions come to mind.  Legal or not, they're getting blasted by landowners and hunters.

And the government "covering-up" bigfoot would not not make them any safer.

My example was to show how, even though there ARE indeed animals of certain species in areas, the gov't entities involved with those species do not recognize them in the areas their spotted. 

That's because eyewitness sightings are not good enough. Especially when so many have been found to be wrong. They recognize them based on physical evidence.

They use terms like 'believe' and 'resident' to cover their butts if one does turn up.

No they use "resident" and "transient" for a species whose young males travel vast distances. When a cougar turns up, it DNA relives it to be from the west.

Edited by Jerrymanderer

I'll comment one last time, but Jerry, you and I both know that we'll part having to agree to disagree.  :-)  (responses in bold)

Same for the government and timber companies.

Of course, why would either of those entities WANT something like this to be acknowledged?  So it can cost them millions?

And the government "covering-up" bigfoot would not not make them any safer.

Well sure it would, right now, Joe hillbilly doesn't know or care to know about the 'freaks' living in the valleys and mountains.  Once enough know, or are told, the posse to rid the valley of the "needin killins" will commence. 

That's because eyewitness sightings are not good enough. Especially when so many have been found to be wrong. They recognize them based on physical evidence.

Doesn't change the fact that, at times, these are spotted regularly in certain areas.  The DNR doesn't have the funds to chase down every potential sighting.  They usually wait until they get the call from the Highway Dept or some ticked off farmer with mutilated goats.  So, in the meantime, the 'official' word is no lions.....that will change eventually.  But it won't be over night.

No they use "resident" and "transient" for a species whose young males travel vast distances. When a cougar turns up, it DNA relives it to be from the west.

Would a second generation cougar, born in WI, from 'out west' parents suddenly have WI DNA?  Or are you specifically referring to the matched DNA of the cat that ventured east. 

(joking now - is there a list where i can find the missing lions from out west?  We've got a few that have been hanging around here for years and since we have no resident lions, they must either be travelling long distances each year, some with juveniles, or perhaps are lost and need a push back to where they came from)

^Thx for the link Jerry.

There are a few assumptions in there that we could discuss, but in the end, Fish and Game still only provided us with their best guess.

Cotter, Jerrymander- funny you brought this up about the mountain lion in Conneticut. There is one Grey Wolf in California that had seperated from the relocation of Grey Wolves to Oregon and has been living in California for the past year. It has a collar on it a, been tracted and this year was put onto the protected species list in California.  See dfg.ca.gov/wildlife/wolf.I used to keep tract but it seems that that web site cannot be accessed now.(?)

Edited by ptangier

Those who can't think of a reason for cover up, more than likely fall in the "ape" camp.

When you take the situation from the angle that BF are basically human...a light should come on.

Firstly, as was said on the first page, we can't control BF even if we acknowledged them. Now most people will shrug this off because you don't think deeper.

If BF is indeed human/like, and they basically have a free pass in our country, what does this say to the other residents who are good little sheep? What if we good little sheep began wanting the TRUE freedom those other people have?

There's a LOT more at stake than simple dollars or trees when it comes to covering up the discovery of BF. You just have to open your eyes and stop being so programmed.

We have WILD HUMANS who have free roam of this land! Going deeper...what does BF know? Do they pass knowledge down through generations? If we integrated them into our society....LOL.....and they began talking to us....what could they tell us about our history on this continent?

See many people don't know that what they've been taught concerning history isn't accurate. Yeah, yeah, I know, many versed in the scientific community are yelling, "Citation please" or "proof please" and THAT in itself is another way we are being held back.

Knowledge is king, and if you can control knowledge you can control people. The winners of a war are the ones who write the history books.

One gem I will drop is that mankind is older than science has been telling us. Our history on this planet goes back a long, long way!

Many of you will find what I said useless because your entire lives revolve around "what science says". You have unknowingly made yourselves subservant.

Those who can't think of a reason for cover up, more than likely fall in the "ape" camp.

When you take the situation from the angle that BF are basically human...a light should come on.

Firstly, as was said on the first page, we can't control BF even if we acknowledged them. Now most people will shrug this off because you don't think deeper.

If BF is indeed human/like, and they basically have a free pass in our country, what does this say to the other residents who are good little sheep? What if we good little sheep began wanting the TRUE freedom those other people have?

There's a LOT more at stake than simple dollars or trees when it comes to covering up the discovery of BF. You just have to open your eyes and stop being so programmed.

We have WILD HUMANS who have free roam of this land! Going deeper...what does BF know? Do they pass knowledge down through generations? If we integrated them into our society....LOL.....and they began talking to us....what could they tell us about our history on this continent?

See many people don't know that what they've been taught concerning history isn't accurate. Yeah, yeah, I know, many versed in the scientific community are yelling, "Citation please" or "proof please" and THAT in itself is another way we are being held back.

Knowledge is king, and if you can control knowledge you can control people. The winners of a war are the ones who write the history books.

One gem I will drop is that mankind is older than science has been telling us. Our history on this planet goes back a long, long way!

Many of you will find what I said useless because your entire lives revolve around "what science says". You have unknowingly made yourselves subservant.

I don't see myself as subservant at all, but with that said? Science is based on hard evidence, and theories grow out of that for our surrounding universe. Sure science has been twisted and abused for the purpose of power and control.........but we cannot throw the baby out with the bath water.

Just like the Ape crowd, the proponents of Squatch being a species of Human is yours to prove to science that it does indeed exist. If your afraid of MIB's and black helicopters I suggest you do this on the down low........ :spiteful:

Do we have any ideas on if the cat was headed BACK to the Dakotas?

IF the government know of bigfoot's existence and are keeping it a secret it is probably for a good reason. Timber and mining services would most likely be drastically effected. HUGE amounts of land would have to be preserved as conservational habitat; or even "tribal land" if they are deemed 'human'. Hunting could possibly be limited to only hunting refuges. And any people out to see the new 'attraction' in virtually all the forested regions in North America would drive the creatures to regions that may not be able to sustain them, eventually resulting in the decline of their population or even their extinction. The government probably figures that keeping these creatures hidden from the public is better for everybody, and they seem to be doing just fine at remaining hidden all by themselves anyway. 

Guest Sask-watch

I see more comments blaming scientists for covering up and ignoring evidence. There seems to be some strange impotent rage at scientists and science in general.

The connectopn between scientists and government is funding, which comes from governments, and keeps educator scientists employed in universities.   Straying from the "norm" could put a "scientist" into unemployment,  Therefore, scientists do not rock the boat.  This is not only true about bigfoot, but ia also true about history.  Bigfoot it appears is easy to ridicule or ignore, but bigger things,such as the hundreds (well over 800) of rock constructions, mounds, carvings, burials, etc., that are obviously pre-Columbian and not of native Indian construction, have to be ridiculed or ignored by these scientists to maintain the status quo.  And why must government keep the status quo?  Because those who run government know that their "ownership" through treaties depend upon keeping the North American Indians at the status of "First Nations" to validate the treaties by which they have taken the land.  If government acknowledged the fact that numerous Europeans, Africans, Orientals, and Mid-Eastern peoples have come and gone in North America over thousands of years, the North American Indians could hardly be real aboriginal possessors of the land, and that would make their treaties a sham.  About 30 miles from me a stone head with two faces was found, and was identified as Janus, a Roman god and that alone shatters the false belief that the government of the country has a legitimate treaty.

• Upvote 1

Guest Urkelbot

There are lots of human like things with a free pass in the country with TRUE freedom. Homeless people, transients, hobos, and other weirdos living off the grid unlike the rest of us sheeple.

I would be curious why you came to the conclusion that humans are older than science tells us. What knowledge do you posess that goes against all the current scientific findings?

The connectopn between scientists and government is funding, which comes from governments, and keeps educator scientists employed in universities.   Straying from the "norm" could put a "scientist" into unemployment,  Therefore, scientists do not rock the boat.  This is not only true about bigfoot, but ia also true about history.  Bigfoot it appears is easy to ridicule or ignore, but bigger things,such as the hundreds (well over 800) of rock constructions, mounds, carvings, burials, etc., that are obviously pre-Columbian and not of native Indian construction, have to be ridiculed or ignored by these scientists to maintain the status quo.  And why must government keep the status quo?  Because those who run government know that their "ownership" through treaties depend upon keeping the North American Indians at the status of "First Nations" to validate the treaties by which they have taken the land.  If government acknowledged the fact that numerous Europeans, Africans, Orientals, and Mid-Eastern peoples have come and gone in North America over thousands of years, the North American Indians could hardly be real aboriginal possessors of the land, and that would make their treaties a sham.  About 30 miles from me a stone head with two faces was found, and was identified as Janus, a Roman god and that alone shatters the false belief that the government of the country has a legitimate treaty.

What evidence do you have that the mounds, cliff dwellings, etc. were built by bigfoot and not by American Indians?  How did the countless artifacts of Indian origin found in those structures get there, if bigfoot built them? 

Where does that post say that the mounds, cliff dwellings, etc. were built by Bigfoot????

I read it three times & still haven't found it.

^^^^ Because these sites prove that Indians were here first, and were in possession of the continent when Europeans arrived.

If Humans were just interlopers here in America as different tribes from all over. That begs the question.......who then is responsible for building them?

I think what Sask Watch is alluding to is that this "first people" status belongs not to the American Indian but to the Sasquatch. And if Sasquatch is proven to be real, then this would throw into disarray the government treaties with the Indian tribes.

I think it's nonsense.

Whatever camp BF falls into (ape, human, other) their ability to survive and possibly flourish in the wilderness with their suspected body mass and constitution and remain undetected, is a good enough reason to want to run a whole bunch of tests on them and conduct in depth research - undisturbed by welfare lobbyists.

Or could it be that said cover up is simply there to protect us from widespread panic? As much as I am interested in BF (and eveb beore reading the 411 books) i wouldnt want my kids anywhere near known BF habitat. if i found out they lived near my home I would want to move. period. this coming from a person that has read up on them for years and considers themself an armchair expert to some degree.

maybe the researchers know something we dont and its better this way. i dont take the media at face value and am happy to go against the grain but in this case i'm happy to follow the flock.