Eyeglow Encounters

AH, that's what I thought about the trailing effect at first, but then I realized that if I had moved the camera, the trails should have all been pointing in the same direction. In this pic, there are some going straight up, some going horizontal, some going at an angle, & a couple not moving at all. I don't think that can be dismissed as camera movement. I also have some taken in the daytime that had no flash from the camera involved.

As a photographer who has taken tons of low light photos I concur. If that was one exposure then the trails should all be going in one direction. I see two distinct trail directions so to recreate this photo I would have to stack 2 photos. Also the color of the flashes are white. Fireflies give off warm yellow/orange light. I can't explain that either. Very interesting picture Sas. I will take some firefly pictures this summer to test that theory. In the mean time I will try to think of another way to replicate such a photo.

Guest SquatchinNY

I'm sorry guys, not to get religious, but those floating orbs, especially in Sasfooty's post about waking up and it run away, I have only one explanation.

Demonic Activity.

If you want me to go into more detail, send me a PM.

I'm sorry guys, not to get religious, but those floating orbs, especially in Sasfooty's post about waking up and it run away, I have only one explanation.

Demonic Activity.

If you want me to go into more detail, send me a PM.

Hey SNY! It could be spiritual in nature, but it does not have to be demonic. It is a possibility, but best saved for PMs.

Sasfooty you might want to read Ron Morehead....an article I think recently with descriptions not unlike yours.... I am not sure who else.

Ok biedalist..it was "personal messenger"..function

No siesmic activity for me either, but do want to clarify my witness are either obviously two eyes attached to a head, or the cases of flashing, they seem to emanate from the suspected BF location But I also have a very close, about 5-6' witness of one through my tent trailer window, and there is no question those blue eyes illuminated a visible track of light on the things it viewed...very faint but there, and on a moonless night...(other descriptions earlier or in Habituating or Psychic threads)

So, my witness is not of anything that seems random or numerous (three individuals/sources is my max simultaneous witness). But, I have read of others with witness similar to Sasfooty's - Ron Morehead... if you Goggle ()haven't a link).... within the last two months or so did a podcast...so search his name, bigfoot, and sierra sounds or something and limit to last month or two....I believe I read a synopsis of the podcast.

Edited by apehuman

Yes, I found an interview that he did a few months ago, & it was very good. I haven't found the article you mentioned yet, but will be looking for it.

Here's the link to the interview if anyone else would like to listen to it. The interview starts at about the 15 minute mark.

http://lamarzulli.wo...le-to-download/

No seismic activity here either.

Edited by Sasfooty

Melissa are you thinking earth lights?

There are a couple things I think about when I hear about these lights. I have only seen them once - and it was in an area that no one thought had seismic activity. We watched these lights most of the 8 days we were on the property. Then - within months (after the expedition) the earthquake in Virginia struck (just a couple years ago). Epicenter was very close to the research location.

I don't know if there is a connection or not, but this is something I have been looking into now for years.

Edited to add: What we all found interesting (and I had to reluctantly admit) the activity did seem to coincide with these lights. I think there has to be an explanation. The lights being earth quake lights makes sense to me - but if increased activity is happening in these areas -- why? I can tell you the ground had lots of quarts. We were picking up big chucks of it all over the place. But I do not think this accounts for the lights.

I don't really discuss this a whole lot, because I am not a geologist. It is just something I noticed - and have been looking into.

If anyone can add to this I would appreciate it, and thank you to all who answered my question. :)

Edited by Melissa

You were in a research area, with (I assume) reported bigfoot activity, & you observed that the activity coincided with the lights, (which you also observed). There was an earthquake two months later, & you are trying to associate the lights with the earthquake instead of with the BF activity?

I have lived within 1 mile of here, for my entire life. I now have grandchildren & possibly a great grandchild & as far as I know there has never been any kind of seismic activity here. No quartz here either. When I was a teenager, I heard of people around here seeing some of these kinds of lights, although I never saw any until we moved here. We started seeing them not long after moving here about 13 years ago.

I have an explanation. Maybe the so called earthquake lights aren't earthquake lights at all. Maybe they're BIGFOOT lights.

I have been witness to this also. As much as I HATE to admit it - I have seen this "eye shine."

I'm not sure what else there is to say - I seen it. I can't deny it. I feel bad for poking fun at others who had seen it before.

What we all found interesting (and I had to reluctantly admit) the activity did seem to coincide with these lights.

Why such a reluctant attitude? Are you interested in proving that they exist or that they don't exist?

If you aren't careful, you're likely to experience telepathy next.

I have an explanation. Maybe the so called earthquake lights aren't earthquake lights at all. Maybe they're BIGFOOT lights.

And therein lies the disconnect. Why would a biological being, running thru a woods, create odd light annomolies? What is the rational basis for it?

So squirrels? Do rabbits? Do <fill in the blank> do this? There is no basis in nature to believe a likely primate would do so either, so why connect the two? The likely answer is that this is other phenomenon at work that creates "lights in the forest", rather than undocumented animals.

And therein lies the disconnect. Why would a biological being, running thru a woods, create odd light annomolies? What is the rational basis for it?

So squirrels? Do rabbits? Do <fill in the blank> do this? There is no basis in nature to believe a likely primate would do so either, so why connect the two? The likely answer is that this is other phenomenon at work that creates "lights in the forest", rather than undocumented animals.

Because I have witnessed this "eye-glow" up close, no other reason. If you read the entire thread you will see no one is excited about declaring this ability, but faced with the continued witness, it seems worth looking at for those here.

Edited by apehuman

Both times... I saw what looked like eye shine in the field... there was also a dark shape associated with it, where I also caught some movement. Both times I caught this with my peripheral vision, and was not facing directly at the source of the eye shine or movement.

In Vermont, there was radio communication failures, that were random..effecting one radio and not another. I've considered that it was near solar maximum, and there was reported sunspot activity at the time, or maybe something geological with the area.. but it was odd that it didn't effect everything at once. Nothing siesmic happened in the areas, that i'm aware of. One member of our group, witnessed an amber colored orb.. that followed her vehicle at night, for a distance. I'm convinced she saw something... by her emotions and reactions, and it wasn't ball lighting.

I've also considered, there are things going on around me (us), that neither myself nor science has a good grasp on, yet. I am getting more comfortable, with that.. but would sure like to learn more about the sources . Not every answer can be found in a reference or book.. or I wouldn't be here discussing it with strangers, while hundreds more read the posts.