Minnesota Update Of Sorts(Shrug)

Guest Maggie

Hi mesabe!! I am on the edge of town so the woodline is quite a ways back.  However, we have had other wildlife wander into town from the river bottoms, but the reaction from the dogs was completely different. Not scared. I think my Cane Corso would take on about anything,lol. 

It IS generally a morning development, I usually have them out when it is still dark out as it gets into these autumn days. So whatever it is, it doesn't have any qualms about being close or in town. (400 people)

I have never offered food as I have heard it is a bad idea, for as you say it might increase the activity. I am not too certain I want that,lol. They/it (????) appears to be bold enough without the incentive.:)

Absolutely nothing over the Saturday and Sunday night I was out at the family place. Though I was able to pick my other sister's brain a bit as to the experience she had with a second sister. It's interesting to see how differently both of them react, one seems to be more open to possibilities than the other one. The common denominator is that it did frighten them both very much when it was occurring.

I used to live in Arden Hills and know quite a bit of the state, I have little doubt of them inhabiting large areas

throughout Minnesota and Wisconsin, the forests and waterways are highly conducive to their manner of existence. I

now live in Northeast Illinois and have activity at my property on occasion, live near lakes, river, and state

park...

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

Guest Squatchologist

So, I dont even believe in this thinking of their "powers" just a weird coincidence is how ill take it but ill put it out here. Remember, i am in same woods as Mesabe, i had a trail camera out for 5 days i have never had an issue with it works fine. I had a pile of corn in front of the camera, just for picture reasons i do not hunt over bait as it is illegal in MN, the corn was all gone i could see the hoof marks where the deer were digging at it. But for some reason my camera didnt take any pictures, as i said before i have never had an issue with it, camera has always worked fine, until its been in these woods. I know some people probably think the big guys have the "power" to zap electronics, im not sure that i believe that but just wanted to throw it out there

Lake County Bigfoot,  yup, here along the Mississippi I have heard of an experienced quite a bit. I have always tried to rule out the logical first and what I have been left with is very interesting, that is for sure!!

Squatchologist, as to "powers".  I can't say if they can "zap" electronics but it seems more feasible than other things I have heard...maybe something with their body chemistry? That also got me thinking on how we only use 10 percent of our brain and what could the other 90 percent do? Maybe they are more in tune with what can be done, I don't really know.

I do believe they use infrasound as at least twice I have been more terrified than the incident called for. Odd.

Are you going to keep doing tests with that camera and see if it works outside those woods? I would be interested to know!

Edited by Maggie

Guest Squatchologist

^Trail Camera is back out in the same area, not for bigfoot purposes but to know what deer or critters are around, if more strange things happen with it i will report them 

Actually that 10% 90% thing about brain function is a bit of a myth. What is really going on is that about 90-95% of the brain is engaged in unconscious activity- respiration, temperature regulation, digestion etc. The remaining is where consciousness seems to reside.

• Upvote 1

Guest Squatchologist

Weird pictures here. I have camera set to take 2 shots. First one, for some reason only took half a picture second picture something is standing in the way of the camera (you can no longer see the trees). May have been a moth,squirell etc. not quite sure. But i said if anything weird showed up i'd post 

post-21929-0-44506800-1442500756_thumb.j

post-21929-0-96478100-1442500762_thumb.j

Guest Squatchologist

^Thanks. Not saying what it is or what it isnt. This is over my food plot so it may just be a deer, color makes me think maybe squirrel. I will be out there at 5:30 am in the dark tomorrow morning. Ill have my eyes peeled thats for sure 

Maybe put out a non-food item for them, to show you know (suspect) they're not a deer? A painted rock? A grass doll? A plastic cup?

Always good to play "as if". Act as if you know they're there. If they're not, no big deal. If they are, you might have a new friendship in your life. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Squatchologist

I may try that just to see, me and my wife will be building our house there in few weeks(im leaving plenty of woods) and archery hunting starts tomorrow, so may not be bad deal to let them know im a friendly. 

• salubrious unlocked this topic